Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Suns

2 16.67%
  • Bucks

10 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Suns vs. Bucks - Who do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by wagexslave View Post
    I think my Suns have the better roster.

Beal > Middleton
    Booker = Dame
    Allen or Watanabe > Crowder
    KD ≤ Giannis
    Nurkic < Lopez

Suns depth > Bucks depth

I think Bucks fans are going to find out just how much Jrue meant to their defense too.
    I do agree that the Bucks will be way worse defensively, but I don’t think you look at it just the way you did by comparing the players directly without discussing role.

For example, I’d rather have Middleton as my 3rd option than Beal given the things he can provide. Of course Beal would score more as the main guy, but he’s not.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    I do agree that the Bucks will be way worse defensively, but I don’t think you look at it just the way you did by comparing the players directly without discussing role.

For example, I’d rather have Middleton as my 3rd option than Beal given the things he can provide. Of course Beal would score more as the main guy, but he’s not.
    I agree, the argument can definitely be made that the Bucks starting lineup fits together better. But that being said I think the Suns ridiculous jump-shooting efficiency as a team, specifically their amount of 3PT shooting talent, is gonna help make up for that. You got 3 mid range masters in Book/KD/Beal who can just pick you apart with efficient 2pt buckets, but even if you defend them well they can swing it out to guys like Yuta/Greyson who both shoot damn near 50% 3PT from the corner. Suns rotation in general has like 10 guys who shot over 35% from 3 last season including quite a few 40%+.

Bucks for sure. Lopez, Giannis, dame and Middleton. I think people underestimate how ridiculously balanced that line up is. Suns lack of depth is gonna bite them hard in the playoffs.

suns loaded up on 3pt shooters and defenders...which is all they lacked to get past denver. we know the Book-KD duo works and excels...it just needed some warm bodies to hit their shots at their designated time, which they couldn't bc monty kept spamming Shamet as if he was an elite 3nD player. AND NOW they have Beal as well. plus added another great 3pt shooter and defender in Grayson Allen.

they finally have a good 8 players they can play with in the playoffs

I have Chicago not making the playoffs again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I have Chicago not making the playoffs again.
    Typical low IQ post from the resident bitch waffle.