Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: Magic Johnson on Stephen Curry calling himself the Goat point guard

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Sounds like a posts from a guy who never play basketball. I watched highlights of Cousy on YouTube. I can average 42 ppg playing in that league. BC is also a turnover machine. I think he averaged 6-8 turnovers and also an inefficient scorer during that time.
    Lol delusional

Cous would destroy Lebron23. Heck a 90 year old Cous is still a better shooter. People underestimate professional players and just how good they are.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dankok8 View Post
    Cous would destroy Lebron23. Heck a 90 year old Cous is still a better shooter. People underestimate professional players and just how good they are.
    go watch Cousy's last game. He was hitting shots

Sounds like a posts from a guy who never play basketball. I watched highlights of Cousy on YouTube. I can average 42 ppg playing in that league. BC is also a turnover machine. I think he averaged 6-8 turnovers and also an inefficient scorer during that time.
    You don't even average 10 in your ymca Filipino league where you're primarily guarded by women

Banned

But who has the better tenure, oooooops, I mean resume, between Curry and Magic?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    But who has the better tenure, oooooops, I mean resume, between Curry and Magic?

assume Curry has been solid as well?

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    What I find hilarious is I picked apart why his points were so illogical & retarded, he then responds by proving my point by saying "territority".

What an absolute dumbass!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Curry has been solid. A very solid tenure.

Can dodos get autism?

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    I've heard the gerbil also faced grant williams (who's said to be still with the celtics btw) in the 2022 finals. Is it true, bub?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    You don't even average 10 in your ymca Filipino league where you're primarily guarded by women

I guess he doesn't have good tenure then.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Obviously. But given in basketball the best player on the floor is playing on both ends and has the most control over a games outcome. Championships for the best player on the team are parameters and a barometer of how great they are. You can’t just shrug them off like that, that’s why you play the game.
    They also play better on their own territority.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    Obviously. But given in basketball the best player on the floor is playing on both ends and has the most control over a games outcome. Championships for the best player on the team are parameters and a barometer of how great they are. You can’t just shrug them off like that, that’s why you play the game.
    Very true. Championships are a good measure of tenure, which is why dumb dodos stamp their feet when their heroes don't win one.

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    can I still be qualified as a PG if I can pump fake and/or make set shots
    Sga can do that. You know, the pg who led the thunder to somewhere 4th-6th seed last season. A certain dumbass gingie thought so before.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    can I still be qualified as a PG if I can pump fake and/or make set shots
    Yes. That will help boost your tenure.

You two are going to get wrecked. You slanted drug addict.