Default Cop Arrested for Committing Ex-Girlfriend to Mental Facility

A married Pennsylvania State Police trooper is facing false imprisonment charges after he allegedly violently detained his ex-girlfriend and committed her to a mental health treatment program under bogus claims.Ronald Davis, 37, was arrested Thursday on accusations he abused his authority to carry out the twisted takedown that left his former girlfriend improperly stuck in a medical facility for multiple days, the Dauphin County District Attorney’s Office said.Davis reportedly told her: “I know you’re not crazy, I’ll paint you as crazy” leading up to the forced medical treatment, the victim claimed, according to court documents released by the district attorney’s office.His quest to have his ex committed began on Aug. 21 when he sought help from fellow troopers because he said the victim — identified by the district attorney as M.F. — had mental health problems, according to an affidavit of probable cause.On advice from state police, Davis, then off-duty at the time, contacted county officials with his police email account and identified himself as a trooper, to successfully obtain an order after he submitted purported texts from her where she threatened suicide, according to the court docs.

The ex-girlfriend was involuntarily committed for five days and did not display any suicidal thoughts during that time, according to medical personnel.
    She was released on Aug. 26 and was subsequently interviewed by police.Once cops saw an exchange of messages between the pair, they didn’t think there was cause to force her into treatment, police said.
    Read the rest PA State Police trooper Ronald Davis tackled ex to ground: Dauphin DA (nypost.com)]here[/url]

To me, these are the most disturbing types of people in the world. Extreme selfishness combined with a very low IQ. With the arrogance and confidence to get all of these different entities involved, and having the complete confidence that they're going to get away with it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: Cop Arrested for Committing Ex-Girlfriend to Mental Facility

couldn't straighten her out , she was a trumptard.

NBA All-star

the highest cause of death is now the 5th amendament, easily surpassed the 2nd amendament, thanks to yours truly

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    couldn't straighten her out , she was a trumptard.
    I see what you're saying. What the guy is doing is completely out of the left's playbook. Makeup a fake narrative, go along with it, and use his position to convince others that the fake narrative is true and have the girl commited.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

The jstern and Chewing Detective Agency. No cop in America can touch us right now. We deliver with 100% accuracy. The more colleges and universities across this great country keep spitting out retarded Libs, the more we bust them! Business is a booming right now!

Edit: maybe jstern can use his editing skills to put RRR3's face in the middle there against the wall

You are a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    The jstern and Chewing Detective Agency. No cop in America can touch us right now. We deliver with 100% accuracy. The more colleges and universities across this great country keep spitting out retarded Libs, the more we bust them! Business is a booming right now!

Edit: maybe jstern can use his editing skills to put RRR3's face in the middle there against the wall
    We truly have a knack for this. Earlier today I noticed that this thread, the Russell Brand perfectly defines people like RRR3 in this clip thread, and various other threads were getting one starred, and I was like, "Hmmmm, I thought Satan was the one who did that, but he left the site over a month ago..." Is he back? And now to my surprise, he's back.

It's late, so I'll do the RRR3 stuff tomorrow.

In the mean time, I like RRR3, but the request reminded me of the Existence is Pain shirt.

I like the essence of RRR3 that it represents.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

This is what Poopsie's ex wife did to him.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    We truly have a knack for this. Earlier today I noticed that this thread, the Russell Brand perfectly defines people like RRR3 in this clip thread, and various other threads were getting one starred, and I was like, "Hmmmm, I thought Satan was the one who did that, but he left the site over a month ago..." Is he back? And now to my surprise, he's back.

It's late, so I'll do the RRR3 stuff tomorrow.

In the mean time, I like RRR3, but the request reminded me of the Existence is Pain shirt.

I like the essence of RRR3 that it represents.
    Well, when RRR3 starts getting his shit pushed in on this site, he has to dust off the alts.

I will pay what I have to to get that shirt printed and delivered to my doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

do it jstern

This is not final. This is just something that I did messing around for a couple of minutes the other day, that I wasn't going to post because RRR3's face needs to be more visible. But I thought what the hell, might as well post it.

I wanted to give it the appearance of being on the actual paper, behind the glass, but it's too dim. Making it brighter makes it look more like a picture pasted over, losing the natural feel that I want. It's dim, but it's something.

Edit: Speaking of RRR3's age, does he have gray hairs on his beard?
    Last edited by jstern; 10-05-2023 at 02:40 AM.