Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Russell Brand accused of raping 4 women between 10-17 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    How many times do you have to recycle using this gif?
    When Retardx3 stops giving me an excuse to use it by saying outlandish things.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I have common sense and I know it's strange when multiple women decide out of the blue to all step forward at the exact same time 10-11 years after the fact. Either it's organized or it's a one in a billion coincidence.

It's not our fault you don't have a functioning bullshit detector and just swallow every story you read about.
    You act like you know how someone is supposed to act when they're raped so I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you've been violated. But everyone reacts differently to it. For 1 girl it might be traumatizing and leave her suicidal, for another it might be like any other Tuesday. Someone might need to hear that oh a girl is accusing Russell brand of violating her, which empowers her to speak up about it.

It's not always about women trying to get you

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Social media playing this clip as proof Russell Brand can't control his sexual urges

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    You act like you know how someone is supposed to act when they're raped so I'll give you the benefit of doubt that you've been violated. But everyone reacts differently to it. For 1 girl it might be traumatizing and leave her suicidal, for another it might be like any other Tuesday. Someone might need to hear that oh a girl is accusing Russell brand of violating her, which empowers her to speak up about it.

Uh, how would any of them know that another woman stepped forward? When the news broke they already had allegations from four separate women.

You don't think this was organized?

man i really hope we find out something about russell's size from these women. i mean it's obvious someone like him is big, but just HOW big is the question!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Social media playing this clip as proof Russell Brand can't control his sexual urges

Chick sits on his lap, but he walks away once he finds out she is married. Seems very well controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Chick sits on his lap, but he walks away once he finds out she is married. Seems very well controlled.
    this bih for the streets.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Just got monetized on youtube.

The message is clear, mess with the elites and they will create a a bogus "rape" claim in order to silence you.

imagine turning your TV on and seeing your wife sit on another man's lap. fuccc that shit, this b1tch getting returned to the store with a receipt in hand

He's been demonitized, suspended by YouTube, and Russel Brand content has been removed from the BBC.

In before the Blade's, Off the Courts come in and say, "See... then the alligations must be true."

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    man i really hope we find out something about russell's size from these women. i mean it's obvious someone like him is big, but just HOW big is the question!
    Don't think I'm not keeping notes and keeping tabs on all these size and girth comments of yours as of late. I'm compiling my list. I got my eyes on you.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    He's been demonitized, suspended by YouTube, and Russel Brand content has been removed from the BBC.

In before the Blade's, Off the Courts come in and say, "See... then the alligations must be true."
    There is no free speech and presumption of innocence left in America and I blame every shithead Liberal that has walked the face of Earth since the dawn of time. This is a corporation just basically deciding that this man is guilty, and in a way, censoring him by deplatforming him.

"Errr it's a private company durr they can do what they want uh huh huh huh"

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Should be interesting to see how this plays out. The 16 year old in 2006, I don't put that much stock in. They were in a relationship and she got dumped. Allegations 17 years later? Smh

The 2 most serious allegations are the presumably 2013 one where a woman said she was raped and went to a rape crisis center in LA. Medical personnel are required by law to report such incidents to police so she obviously didn't name names at the time.

And there's one that is now dated in 2003 where a woman said she was not raped but sexually assaulted. She has now just filed a criminal complaint with the police in the UK.

If you are rich and famous (or think you might be someday lol)you better watch every sexual encounter you are in. Some women want you to grab their throat or slap them a little, maybe talk dirty to them. What playful sex one day could be rape 10 years later.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Should be interesting to see how this plays out. The 16 year old in 2006, I don't put that much stock in. They were in a relationship and she got dumped. Allegations 17 years later? Smh

The 2 most serious allegations are the presumably 2013 one where a woman said she was raped and went to a rape crisis center in LA. Medical personnel are required by law to report such incidents to police so she obviously didn't name names at the time.

And there's one that is now dated in 2003 where a woman said she was not raped but sexually assaulted. She has now just filed a criminal complaint with the police in the UK.

If you are rich and famous (or think you might be someday lol)you better watch every sexual encounter you are in. Some women want you to grab their throat or slap them a little, maybe talk dirty to them. What playful sex one day could be rape 10 years later.
    But what about this 45 year old virgin's opinion then??

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post

?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Don't think I'm not keeping notes and keeping tabs on all these size and girth comments of yours as of late. I'm compiling my list. I got my eyes on you.
    hey now. hey hey now.