Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Default Re: Russell Brand accused of raping 4 women between 10-17 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    And that makes them correct.
    It does but they’re also sympathetic to anarchism, so unless you’re willing to concede I’m right about stuff you can’t be stanning RATM

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I always liked RATM. Their S/T was one of the first albums I owned. Never cared for their message, but I can't understand how these guys have never gotten back together to write new music.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Off the Court View Post
    Liberals did a 180 because the establishment leans left now. In the 90s when Rage Against the Machine were big, the establishment was conservative.

It's not weird or difficult to understand. Liberals are finally in power.
    Wtf is this dude talking about?

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Wtf is this dude talking about?
    He's spot on. I spoke about this in another thread. It's the right who is now fighting the leftist machine, and it's fake news, and rigged elections. The left is the establishment now and it's new to everyone. Are leftists supposed to go against themselves now just because they are finally in power?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    He's spot on. I spoke about this in another thread. It's the right who is now fighting the leftist machine, and it's fake news, and rigged elections. The left is the establishment now and it's new to everyone. Are leftists supposed to go against themselves now just because they are finally in power?
    Stop it.

The democrats weren't even on the side of same sex marriage until around 2010. Obama said it should be a states right issue. Meanwhile Hillary outright declared that marriage was between a man and a woman. Let's not also forget that it was Hillary's husband who signed the 1994 crime bill into law, and Joe Biden himself was a key architect and advocate for the bill.

Establishment politicians have always been totally full of shit. They don't really stand for anything. They're all bought and paid for. They just pander and pay lip service to whoever they have to in order to maintain their power and influence.

And somehow, these career liars and con artists have fooled half of America into thinking that the real enemy are... :: checks notes :: evil racist Trump supporters.