Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Russell Brand accused of raping 4 women between 10-17 years ago

These are obviously serious accusations and criminal charges are probably going to follow in light of the breaking story but...what's with all these women waiting for a decade or more to come forward with rape accusations?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66831593

One woman alleges that Brand raped her against a wall in his Los Angeles home. She was treated at a rape crisis centre on the same day. The Times says it has seen medical records to support this
    A second woman alleges that Brand assaulted her when he was in his early 30s and she was 16 and still at school. She alleges he referred to her as "the child" during an emotionally abusive and controlling relationship
    A third woman claims that Brand sexually assaulted her while she worked with him in Los Angeles, and that he threatened to take legal action if she told anyone else about her allegation
    The fourth woman alleged being sexually assaulted by Brand and him being physically and emotionally abusive towards her

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: Russell Brand accused of raping 4 women between 10-17 years ago

As always it’s a case of he said she said but it really looks bad for the guy when there’s multiple accusers imo. I’d suspect he’s guilty. And if they can find out the girl really was 16 it doesn’t really matter if he “forced himself on her or not”, because that’s rape period.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    As always it’s a case of he said she said but it really looks bad for the guy when there’s multiple accusers imo. I’d suspect he’s guilty. And if they can find out the girl really was 16 it doesn’t really matter if he “forced himself on her or not”, because that’s rape period.
    In England the age of consent is 16

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    In England the age of consent is 16
    Classic Britbongers

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Another one

Classic Britbongers
    I was always wondering how the media was claiming Prince Andrew was a pedophile with 17 year old Virginia Giuffre because the age of consent in England is 16, in New York it's 17, but I guess the sticker was she said they also had sex on Epstein Island where the age of consent is 18, and he claimed they did not

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Classic Britbongers
    With your incel-like vibe you give off, I wouldn't point fingers and judge.

Have you seen what incels talk like, fats? Because they tend to sound like you, not me.

Sounds like BS to me. Coordinated. I bet the "Treated at a rape center the same day" is going to be fake news that won't get corrected later on.

These are bold claims, but that's how I currentely feel about these allegations, seeing how the fake news media operates.

I mean, if a woman went to a rape center, you would think something would come out of it. That police would get involved, not 17 years later.

But lets assume that what I'm saying is all correct. The average person is going to think that it's all legit. He will probably lose his YouTube channel.

Sounds more like a smear campaign to ruin someone's reputation, since chances are they cannot bring charges on him due to statute of limitations. And again, if true, the gullibles, Blades, Off the Court, Jasper, Axe, half of the population will eat it up.

Greg just can't stop having meltdowns without mentioning usernames lmao. What an idiot.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Have you seen what incels talk like, fats? Because they tend to sound like you, not me.
    So you know what incels sound like cause you hear yourself cry and whimper every day when the ladies laugh and giggle at you and just ignore you most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    So you know what incels sound like cause you hear yourself cry and whimper every day when the ladies laugh and giggle at you and just ignore you most of the time.
    I know that uncles sound like because I talk to the right wingers on here.

Banned

It's awfully strange that these women didn't speak up years ago and try to tarnish his image when was dating a pop megastar and was more famous and more relevant.

But now that he's hosting his own podcast and saying things the deep state doesn't like, these woman all woke up in unison and decided they were rape victims and that it was necessary to come forward. And they all did it totally unprovoked of course.

The same people who believe this are the same people who think pro wrestling is real. Speds and autists like RRR3.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    It's awfully strange that these women didn't speak up years ago and try to tarnish his image when was dating a pop megastar and was more famous and more relevant.

But now that he's hosting his own podcast and saying things the deep state doesn't like, these woman all woke up in unison and decided they were rape victims and that it was necessary to come forward. And they all did it totally unprovoked of course.

The same people who believe this are the same people who think pro wrestling is real. Speds and autists like RRR3.
    Obsessed with me as usual.