Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: LeBron James, wife and 2 associates named in federal PED investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Must be taking state of the art designer PEDs to be almost undetectable.
    I don't agree with this btw. You think the NBA would break this news if they already knew? I don't believe it.

Default Re: LeBron James, wife and 2 associates named in federal PED investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Thats why they pay big bucks to be ahead of the testing. Otherwise, why bother?
    I think players definitely use banned substances and they definitely use them for injuries. Im pretty sure dwade was on something while he was injured before the 2009 season because of the way he came back so strong and explosive from all of the injuries while he was limping and gimpy just a few months before

I just dont think players are on PEDs regularly or even on them during the regular season or playoffs

Its not that type of sport. getting games off to rest is a bigger advantage than taking PEDs.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    I just dont think players are on PEDs regularly or even on them during the regular season or playoffs

Its not that type of sport. getting games off to rest is a bigger advantage than taking PEDs.
    You are naive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    You are an idiot if you believe that

What other player has James agent worked with?

Uhh sorry but this is not just a coincidence... there have been talks before and now a federal investigation?

And his son, of course the one that is NBA bound, happened to have a cardiac issue?

...right

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact View Post
    Uhh sorry but this is not just a coincidence... there have been talks before and now a federal investigation?

And his son, of course the one that is NBA bound, happened to have a cardiac issue?

...right
    I admit I was fooled as well. It's not a new investigation. This is from 10 years ago.

This is some tryhard ESPN reporter attempting to get a story.

We already knew LeBron was dirty along with every other athlete walking around. So it's a story but a deceptive one. This isn't a new investigation.

This is a desperate ESPN guy combing through decade old documents that didn't get seen before, so it would seem.

LeBron James, the Lance Armstrong of basketball.

This isn't the final nail in the coffin, this is the coffin being buried. LeBron jockriders probably still won't STFU though.

I said the same thing of Barry Bonds back in 2000, when every other baseball player starts tapering off in their mid-30's, yet Bonds' number exploded, it's not natural.

There's no such thing as Superman.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

He's obviously on a tremendous amount of gear... but a lot of it is just his genetics. The man has never had a single major injury in his entire career. No surgeries nothing. So he is a genetic freak. The substances take it to the next level.

I don't see why PEDs are even illegal. Do we hate on body builders like Arnold or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? No they're celebrated. What's wrong with trying to reach peak form through modification? That's what we pay to see from these guys.

I have no problem with Barry bonds taking steroids. It allowed him to give us amazing baseball performances probably the most exciting baseball ever. And everyone was doing it he just outclassed them. Bonds is probably healthier right now than most of ISH.
    Last edited by tpols; 09-14-2023 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He's obviously on a tremendous amount of gear... but a lot of it is just his genetics. The man has never had a single major injury in his entire career. No surgeries nothing. So he is a genetic freak. The substanc3s tak3 it to the next level.

I don't see why PEDs are even illegal. Do we hate on body builders like Arnild or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? No they're celebrated. What's wrong with trying to reach peak form through modification? That'd what we pay to see from these guys.
    Well because it makes ranking players difficult. How do we really KNOW Mark McGwire was an elite player for instance? Assuming everyone else was juicing too, then he definitely was elite but we have no idea of knowing how rampant it was. Also if there are players who aren’t doing it it makes it very unfair and difficult for them.

College superstar

PED and Creating Superteams………..

Good High School Starter

He's obviously on a tremendous amount of gear... but a lot of it is just his genetics. The man has never had a single major injury in his entire career. No surgeries nothing. So he is a genetic freak. The substances take it to the next level.

I don't see why PEDs are even illegal. Do we hate on body builders like Arnold or Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler? No they're celebrated. What's wrong with trying to reach peak form through modification? That's what we pay to see from these guys.

I have no problem with Barry bonds taking steroids. It allowed him to give us amazing baseball performances probably the most exciting baseball ever. And everyone was doing it he just outclassed them. Bonds is probably healthier right now than most of ISH.

And the apologists come out like rats.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by bullettooth View Post
    And the apologists come out like rats.

Yes tpols is definitely a LeBron stan. lol. This forum is wild man.