Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron James, wife and 2 associates named in federal PED investigation

Newsflash: crackhead shares news about his despised athlete

Default Re: LeBron James, wife and 2 associates named in federal PED investigation

OP is still a drug addict

Must be taking state of the art designer PEDs to be almost undetectable.

Banned

I always give athletes the benefit of the doubt about PEDs until proven otherwise. No exception to that in Lebron's case - until there's actual evidence, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

But even clean.....he's fringe top ten at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I always give athletes the benefit of the doubt about PEDs until proven otherwise. No exception to that in Lebron's case - until there's actual evidence, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

You are an idiot if you believe that

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post

Damn I’m shocked at how fair you’re being to LeBron for once lol.

As for the OP certainly not a good look. I assume most pro athletes are on PEDs, sadly. I always hope my favorites growing up weren’t but they probably were

National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

And here we finally go. Knew it would happen one day

Unearthed documents from Biogenesis case claim The King didn't buy steroids, but his business manager and trainer dealt directly with mastermind Anthony Bosch.

Lebron played in the Olympics and he passed the Olympics style drug test

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    Unearthed documents from Biogenesis case claim The King didn't buy steroids, but his business manager and trainer dealt directly with mastermind Anthony Bosch.

Thats why they pay big bucks to be ahead of the testing. Otherwise, why bother?

They never caught MJ even with the Tim Grover connection. But maybe they can catch Bron.

Wow even the Feds refer to LeBron as The King. I'm guessing they're aware. You come at the King you best not miss.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    As for the OP certainly not a good look. I assume most pro athletes are on PEDs, sadly. I always hope my favorites growing up weren’t but they probably were
    I agree with this. They probably haven’t been clean starting with some point in the 80s and definitely the 90s. Just legalize it so we can all stop pretending.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Let the guys dope ffs

Banned

You are an idiot if you believe that
    ^Says the mental midget. And the regular midget.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Damn I’m shocked at how fair you’re being to LeBron for once lol.

I'm always fair to Lebron. I've backed up all my claims with documentation and sound reasoning. Just because it makes people upset doesn't make it unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    Must be taking state of the art designer PEDs to be almost undetectable.
    yep