Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    National High School Star WhiteKyrie's Avatar

Default Re: 2024 Olympic Team USA Roster Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    That's quite a bit of whining. Must have been bullied by black kids. Sorry they hurt you.
    The hell are you talking about? Don’t be over sensitive to facts. Don’t let the truth hurt your feelings. You come off like a Libtard dope, so I’m sure the only one who got bullied here, was you.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

some guys not mentioned that could be in the mix:

Robert Williams( if healthy)
    Maxey(does he defend at all?)
    Claxton
    Herro(not much of a defender right?)
    D. Murray(two way player though not a great shooter)
    Caruso(nice role player)
    Turner
    Carter Jr.
    Bane
    Simons

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKyrie View Post
    A realist with a brain agrees with another realist. I no where said one player is better than the other based on skin color. You’re too slow and too over sensitive to have this conversation. And given you’re from Boston, odds are you’re the actual racist. That’s the comedy.
    No... its quite obvious who is posting the racism in this thread.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    some guys not mentioned that could be in the mix:
    Maxey(does he defend at all?)
    Caruso(nice role player)
    These two for sure would fit well in FIBA.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

The hell are you talking about? Don’t be over sensitive to facts. Don’t let the truth hurt your feelings. You come off like a Libtard dope, so I’m sure the only one who got bullied here, was you.
    Actually I am the one that posted the facts regarding the 2020 team and pointed out that the current roster has a white player. You are the idiot that ignored these facts and acts like the team this year lost due to a lack of white players. As of team USA wins if you replace Jalen Brunson with Payton Prichard. Your garbage is stupid and unnecessary.

Dunking on everybody in the park

THIS year. And now it’s different circumstances and the Olympics NEXT year are in a very desirable location. So, those don’t equate. It has happened before where usually the FIBA team gets slightly lesser talent. American hold the Olympic Gold Medal in higher esteem and prestige than FIBA. Which only basketball fans care about. Totally different so ummm ok? And if these players have any type of pride, after another poor showing, they’ll want to show up. KD wasn’t on the 2019 FIBA team but played in the 2021 Olympics.
    The biggest event in the world is the football world cup. No one cares about the Olympics in football, basketball, etc. Olympics are just important in other sports like swimming, gymnastics, etc. For football the team can't even bring the best since only 3 players can be above 23 and no one gives a damn about it in the olympics lol. Winning the FIBA trophy is way more important than winning the olympics which is an event that the whole world doesn't care about in basketball. You ask anyone which basket team won gold medal in the olympics and no one would know, FIBA on the other hand more people would know about it.

So i find it surprising why the US would see an event that is considered a joke in higher esteem.

Very good NBA starter

The olympics has the fittest women from all over the world, and is known to basically be a swingers party, which is probably why it's popular.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Black basketball is different from white basketball, everyone knows it and they even made a movie about it.
    LOOOOL. Someone needs to save this quote. legit ded.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Nb1 View Post
    The biggest event in the world is the football world cup. No one cares about the Olympics in football, basketball, etc. Olympics are just important in other sports like swimming, gymnastics, etc. For football the team can't even bring the best since only 3 players can be above 23 and no one gives a damn about it in the olympics lol. Winning the FIBA trophy is way more important than winning the olympics which is an event that the whole world doesn't care about in basketball. You ask anyone which basket team won gold medal in the olympics and no one would know, FIBA on the other hand more people would know about it.

So i find it surprising why the US would see an event that is considered a joke in higher esteem.
    Bro, I literally just said that. I said in America, we care more about the Olympics. That extends to our basketball athletes. I’m not talking about the world at large’s perspective, here nobody cares about FIBA and that’s why it usually doesn’t even get our best players … what are you tripping about? Your perspective on it, and the world’s perspective is different than the players that are playing for this country. The esteem of having a gold medal is more valuable to our nations athletes. Including basketball players. We don’t care what you guys think because I mean, being honest, our nation has the best basketball players of all time and the deepest talent pool anyway. Irregardless of Jokić, Luka, and Giannis or losing FIBA this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nb1 View Post

The USA sees the olympics as most important. Gymnastics certainly isn't important as far as I'm concerned. Anything with judges are a joke. Like saying this artist is better than that one.

Kristian Winfield: Team USA point guard plus-minuses in FIBA World Cup play: Tyrese Haliburton: +13.1 Jalen Brunson: +4.1

– via Twitter Krisplashed
    ISH's favorite stat

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    The USA sees the olympics as most important. Gymnastics certainly isn't important as far as I'm concerned. Anything with judges are a joke. Like saying this artist is better than that one.
    So is MMA a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by Baller789 View Post
    So is MMA a joke?
    you can pin someone right? A bit different but yeah there is usually controversy when there is judging

Defensive Player of the Year Jaren Jackson Jr grabbed a grand total of 7 rebounds and blocked 1 shot, in 65 minutes of play of Team USA’s last 4 FIBA World Cup games

https://www.fiba.basketball/basketba...ter-Jackson-Jr

Just give me

C - Adebayo / Jackson
    F - Tatum / Draymond / Zion
    F - Booker / A. Edwards / Brown
    G - LaMelo / D. Mitchell
    G - Morant / Garland