So, I'm feeling lonely in a sort of manly, sporty way. You know, that feeling you get even when the Conf Finals/Finals is rigged dog shite, but you can at least share the experience. I am also pretty sure I posted this before, BUT... how about instead of talking about: LeBron, MJ, Trans, Trump, THE VAX, etc. ISH explores the wonderful basketball history of YOUTUBE.

There are so many games on there, real real. They don't have the best quality, to be fair, or the older ones don't, but they have the whole freaking game on there. A surprising amount. WHAT IF someone put up a game like GAME OF THE WEEK and people who wanted to (you have to be able to find time to watch one game w/o ads or at least skip thru it in A WHOLE WEEK+) could watch it and discuss. I remember following Norm MacDonald on Twitter, and he'd do this thing during sports events where he would trollingly live tweet like EVERY FREAKING PLAY. It wouldn't be so bad if people wanted to comment on stuff like that. It wouldn't be everyone watching it in real time, but this is a forum, and FRANKLY this forum IS A DISGRACE a lot of the time in terms of basketball. People do post vids, but usually just to show a little bit of something and most people don't watch them. I can't believe that people in general wouldn't be open to something like this. And if you don't like the game people chose, then you could NOT WATCH IT.

Just an idea! There is bball on YT I promise you most of you dudes haven't seen. Dudes talking about players they dunno anything about. It could be... educational, and FUN.

The more you know.

PM ME.

-Smak