Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Rondo says he and LeBron don’t compete against players they play against coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Love how Rondo just casually lumps himself in with LeGOAT.
    I haven’t read it but I think ray allen and maybe a few others have books about their run and rondo sounds like he’s wild lol

Banned

Default Re: Rondo says he and LeBron don’t compete against players they play against coaches.

I think Rondo's on to something.

Lebron is clearly playing against the Grizzlies' coach here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    how much of a dick reputation could he have to not be somebody’s veteran teacher tenth man at this point? Executives most call each other and ask questions about him that don’t go well.
    He probably has the best intentions, but it clearly doesn't come off that way. If he thinks he can be a coach himself, imagine someone actually trying to coach him? I assume that was the issue in Dallas.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Go to 9:30 and listen to Jeff Teague story on being a restricted free agent and he and Danny Ferry hating each other and telling each other how they felt:

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Very good talk with JJ Redick. Give it a minute for him to get into it. I especially like JJ realizing all these years later that he saw Rondo doing exactly what he says he was doing.

He and LeBron, watching other teams play, and deciding which coaches each would have an advantage against gives some insight to a talk i saw rondo have years ago where he said if he and LeBron were on the same team, there’s no way anybody would figure out how to beat them four times before they figured out how to beat the other team four times.

let’s just cancel all these stupid standard segments and let JJ Shumpert and Jeff Teague talk to players for NBA coverage. There is more interesting content in that five minutes then we might get in non tnt studio shows this whole season.
    Then why does Lebron have multiple bronze medals?