Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Sometimes i pinch myself upon waking to remind myself the Suns have Book,KD,Beal

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    Them being villains and everyone wanting them to lose is like some uncharted territory for Suns fans. Of course not everyone was rooting for Nash but you best believe there were a grip of white boys outside Phoenix who weren’t even that into basketball who were watching and rooting for Nash. Same with Barkley. He had a cult following all the way back in the 90’s. Everybody loved dude. You tell people you are a Suns fan and someone will bring up how much they liked Barkley or Nash.

Idk Booker might be a race thing. Whatever it is fools don’t like him.

Lmao, I guarantee Steve Nash was not on “white america’s” radar outside of basketball fans. Youre just talking randomly out your ass.

College superstar

Default Re: Sometimes i pinch myself upon waking to remind myself the Suns have Book,KD,Beal

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Lmao, I guarantee Steve Nash was not on “white america’s” radar outside of basketball fans. Youre just talking randomly out your ass.
    Naw he was for sure. If you’re a Suns fan you knew just by talking to random white Americans. If basketball or the Phoenix Suns got brought up they all say the same thing. “I don’t watch much basketball but I liked that Steve Nash guy.” Pretty common back then actually and even today. I remember watching those Nash teams at bars in LA and Los Angelas white boys who didn’t follow basketball were paying attention.

Plus he was referenced in that pop song by Nelly Furtado. White little pop chicks were rocking with Nash for a second.

He definitely transcended basketball a little bit.

Suns coming for that 2024 championship

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs View Post
    Suns coming for that 2024 championship
    the city needs a ship badly

and my body needs a championship cerebration parade downtown when it's 115 degrees outside

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    the city needs a ship badly

and my body needs a championship cerebration parade downtown when it's 115 degrees outside
    Y'all just won a championship 22 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    Y'all just won a championship 22 years ago.
    ummm thats a cute title, but baseball not my favorite sportt

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

ummm thats a cute title, but baseball not my favorite sportt
    Yes, we all know competitive eating is your specialty.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Nah. The top competitive eaters are slim like Joey Chestnut and that Japanese guy. The memory foam like layer of insulating blubber he likely carries about despite his warm habitat like a ****ing Hawaiian monk seal would limit his stomachs ability to expand quickly. This is probably a bowling mother****er here. Don’t even need to wipe the grease off your hands to bowl. Probably just adds to the lubrication of the lane. Perfect sport for the less mobile among us.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Nah. The top competitive eaters are slim like Joey Chestnut and that Japanese guy. The memory foam like layer of insulating blubber he likely carries about despite his warm habitat like a ****ing Hawaiian monk seal would limit his stomachs ability to expand quickly. This is probably a bowling mother****er here. Don’t even need to wipe the grease off your hands to bowl. Probably just adds to the lubrication of the lane. Perfect sport for the less mobile among us.
    you say this comfortably on a keyboard, say it in person though dawg. i dare you. see how quick i drop your ass. fvcking n1gger.

Very good NBA starter

For me, it was seeing Doncic completely destroy Booker, humiliate him.

Booker aint that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post

you say this comfortably on a keyboard, say it in person though dawg. i dare you. see how quick i drop your ass. fvcking n1gger.

I suppose it’s possible. Phoenix is very flat city I’ve read so I’d lack any gently rising hills to clown you from the top of and watch you give out of breath as you climb it to confront me while I casually back further out of reach till your labored breathing and accumulation of under boob sweat let me know the time was right to strike. Anakin Skywalker couldn’t even overcome the high ground and you sir…are no Anakin Skywalker.

On ground of your choosing with no natural barriers you might prove quicker in a straight line than like to think like a hippo. I have a healthy respect for nature so I’d be disarmingly charming in person. I’m actually very approachable.

hills, labored breathing, hypertension, blah blah

you're still a bitch

Ok fine. I see your threat display. Very effective. I’m backing off before you charge. I’ll check back during the season.

Good High School Starter