Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Sometimes i pinch myself upon waking to remind myself the Suns have Book,KD,Beal

AND AYTON...wow (future voice).

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Sometimes i pinch myself upon waking to remind myself the Suns have Book,KD,Beal

Just set a reminder alarm in your phone next to the one that tells you when it’s time to take your lisinopril and various other blood pressure medications. Consistency is the key. Hypertension eliminates more people than Jokic.

Default Re: Sometimes i pinch myself upon waking to remind myself the Suns have Book,KD,Beal

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Just set a reminder alarm in your phone next to the one that tells you when it’s time to take your lisinopril and various other blood pressure medications. Consistency is the key. Hypertension eliminates more people than Jokic.
    **** you homie. i take propanolol, and it's not for hypertension, it actually slows down you heart rate and is prescribed to me as an anxiety medicatiton...non habit forming like a benzo butt almostt just as effective.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Damn. I just took a shot. My back up medication was going to be Spiranolactone. You just look like your blood pressure bottoms out at “high normal” after a good period of rest but you walk around ready to pop from the stress of the day.

Damn. I just took a shot. My back up medication was going to be Spiranolactone. You just look like your blood pressure bottoms out at “high normal” after a good period of rest but you walk around ready to pop from the stress of the day.
    yes, well i'm an alcoholic. i don't need coffee, my anxiety keeps me plenty awake.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

lmaoo

insulin too

There was once KD Harden and Kyrie on the same team. Not even a conference final. You can't just plug people together and expect miracles. That's not how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    There was once KD Harden and Kyrie on the same team. Not even a conference final. You can't just plug people together and expect miracles. That's not how it works.
    And that Big 3 was definitely better than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    And that Big 3 was definitely better than this one.
    oh stfu unless u finna step outside and trade hands bitch

Fvcking hell

Just when ops life couldn't get any worse

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

should see semi -finals

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    should see semi -finals
    shut up old man

College superstar

These Suns teams have been weird because everybody hates KD, Booker, and Paul. No one outside of Suns fans have anything good to say about them, and sure as hell aren’t rooting for them to win.

But in the past Phoenix always seemed to have fan favorites who kinda transcended the sport or at least the Suns organization.

Barkley, Nash, KJ, Dan Marjerle, Jason Kidd, Amare, etc. were all loved outside of Phoenix to a certain extant. People who aren’t Suns fans would root for these guys.

But now? No love. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    These Suns teams have been weird because everybody hates KD, Booker, and Paul. No one outside of Suns fans have anything good to say about them, and sure as hell aren’t rooting for them to win.

But in the past Phoenix always seemed to have fan favorites who kinda transcended the sport or at least the Suns organization.

Barkley, Nash, KJ, Dan Marjerle, Jason Kidd, Amare, etc. were all loved outside of Phoenix to a certain extant. People who aren’t Suns fans would root for these guys.

But now? No love. Lol.
    and thats weird isn't it? Book has never been a douche, a lot of players actually talk highly of him...whole reason CP3 and KD came to phoenix is because of Booker. they went from being seen as a lottery team to being hated overnight bc of their bubble/finals run. There was no in between.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    and thats weird isn't it? Book has never been a douche, a lot of players actually talk highly of him...whole reason CP3 and KD came to phoenix is because of Booker. they went from being seen as a lottery team to being hated overnight bc of their bubble/finals run. There was no in between.
    Them being villains and everyone wanting them to lose is like some uncharted territory for Suns fans. Of course not everyone was rooting for Nash but you best believe there were a grip of white boys outside Phoenix who weren’t even that into basketball who were watching and rooting for Nash. Same with Barkley. He had a cult following all the way back in the 90’s. Everybody loved dude. You tell people you are a Suns fan and someone will bring up how much they liked Barkley or Nash.

Idk Booker might be a race thing. Whatever it is fools don’t like him.