Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Is it true that Lebron never scored on last possession of 1-poss game in 10 Final

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    So what are the 50-60k posts for then?

A side income, I know.

Peja said that MJ was goat without explaining why, so I gave him the insight, which he repeated earlier itt - he stated that MJ was a "superior catch-and-shoot threat", which he got from me...

Of course a superior catch-and-shoot threat facilitates ball movement, which yields superior brand of ball and chemistry, thereby yielding better teams and team ceilings/Finals records.

So Peja gets it now - he's put all the pieces together - I'm proud of him.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Is it true that Lebron never scored on last possession of 1-poss game in 10 Final

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Peja said that MJ was goat without explaining why, so I gave him the insight, which he stated above - he stated that MJ was a "superior catch-and-shoot threat", which he got from me...

Of course a superior catch-and-shoot threat facilitates ball movement, which yields superior brand of ball and chemistry, thereby yielding better teams and team ceilings/Finals records.

So Peja gets it now - he's put all the pieces together - I'm proud of him.
    Have some respect for yourself. Strippers are more dignified than you.

Banned

Kudos to 3ball. He's done more educating of low IQ casuals on here than anyone else.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Kudos to 3ball. He's done more educating of low IQ casuals on here than anyone else.
    True. The high IQ folks cycle between 8 or so responses with one dude who does the same. Riveting shit.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post

It's hilarious that Lebron fans are so amazed when they learn something new about Lebron's inferiority that they didn't know previously,

In this case, these fools were unaware that their "GOAT" - the person that they deem to be the greatest player of all-time - wasn't capable of scoring with the game on the line on the championship level

... clueless fans

Of course they have no idea WHY Lebron can't score in the most pressure moments (lack of expert jumpshooting skill and therefore inability to defeat max defensive attention, aka all eyes on him, aka score with game on the line on the championship level and/or carry scoring load on championship level)
    Last edited by 3ba11; 08-13-2023 at 09:36 PM.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    True. The high IQ folks cycle between 8 or so responses with one dude who does the same. Riveting shit.

Admit it - you were unaware that Lebron wasn't capable of scoring with the game on the line on the championship level...

You and others questioned whether the stats posted on the 1st page were true... But they are.. Lebron isn't capable of scoring in the most pressure moments (championship level)

Accordingly, we can chalk this up as another major fact and aspect of Lebron's game that you were unaware of before 3ball informed you - this is similar to other issues that you were unaware of, such as the main issue with Lebron's game:

"Lebron's abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position (point guard hold-time and assisted rate from forward position) decreases everyone's assists and increases their assisted rate (imposes spot-up roles) - these spot-up roles prevent young players from growing into significant producers (zero young player development in 20 years), while also causing weak teammate fits and strategic capacity/coaching, thereby yielding weaker teams compared to expert jumpshooters like MJ or Curry - the term "weaker teams" is defined as weaker regular season records and weaker team ceilings/Finals records - Lebron actually has perennial underdogs regardless of cast and nowhere near the caliber of teams that Curry, Jordan, or Kobe had (expert jumpshooters and off--guards) .

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    OP wanted NONE of this post
    Just like we all predicted.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Just like we all predicted.

There's nothing to reply to - show me something in the post that indicates, implies or demonstrates that Lebron > MJ and I'll reply..

Otherwise, he's just trying to appear like he's refuting the MJ arguments to keep the Lebron case open - but it's fake and nothingburger responses because he's already admitted many times that MJ is GOAT
    Last edited by 3ba11; 08-13-2023 at 09:46 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

There's nothing to reply to - show me something in the post that indicates, implies or demonstrates that Lebron > MJ and I'll reply..

Otherwise, it's just a fake reply to appear as if he's refuting all the MJ arguments so that the Lebron case can appear to still be open - he's doing a service for Lebron fans but it's fake because he's already repeated many times that MJ is GOAT
    He caught you lying.

I would be embarrassed to post here at this point if I was you. You always took pride in being the poster who always got the last reply, no matter how foolish you sounded, once a smarter poster had that same pride to "always get the last word". You immediately put your tail in between your legs and now run away whenever you see him. It's hilarious to see.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post

If you watched both of them play, you don't need LITERAL stats to know Mike was a better clutch player.

But hey? This is probably one of the better posts you've made. Assuming its legit...

How would you guys know any of this stuff if 3ball didn't inform you of it?

Surely you thought the so-called the greatest player ever was capable of scoring with the game on the line on the championship level???

but now you know that he cannot and you should probably revisit your perception of his game and whether he should be in the goat conversation.

I've informed you guys of many things because remember when you guys were refuting that Lebron was ball-dominant?... You wanted me to prove it, so I showed you guys a stat that you didn't know the NBA tracked - "time of possession" (hold-time) - Lebron's hold-time was point guard level, along with his assisted rate.. These point guard stats and weak fits with many player types confirm that he doesn't play 5 positions and simply has a point guard skillset that actually turns most guys into spot-up shooters (lowers their assists and increased their assisted rate).

How would you guys know any of this if it wasn't for 3ball?.. How would you guys explain the difference in Finals records if it wasn't for 3ball

He didn't get to face the wizards or pacers in the finals, it is what it is.

7-time NBA All-Star

He caught you lying.

I would be embarrassed to post here at this point if I was you. You always took pride in being the poster who always got the last reply, no matter how foolish you sounded, once a smarter poster had that same pride to "always get the last word". You immediately put your tail in between your legs and now run away whenever you see him. It's hilarious to see.

It isn't lying if you're simply mistaken, and his statistical correction didn't change the point being made - the stats show that MJ was FAR SUPERIOR IN THE CLUTCH

this is why i didn't bother respond - his response was a nothingburger - there was nothing that refuted my point about MJ's far superior clutch ability (dimensions superior) and nothing else implied or demonstrated that Lebron > MJ

so there was nothing to respond to..

Peja already agrees that MJ > Lebron and his conversation with me gave him greater insight into WHY, which he stated earlier itt (greater off-ball threat, aka ball movement = brand of ball = superior teams with less help = better ballplayer). So he's learned a lot in our conversations.
    Last edited by 3ba11; 08-13-2023 at 09:59 PM.

He caught you lying.

He keeps droning on and on about Jordan > LeBron, when that isn't even the issue. As you said, Peja pointed out numerous times 3ball was lying and wrong with his post, and he hasn't even TRIED to address that. All it took was one poster to have the stamina he did and he folded like a tent, too shook to even muster a response

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    He keeps droning on and on about Jordan > LeBron, when that isn't even the issue. As you said, Peja pointed out numerous times 3ball was lying and wrong with his post, and he hasn't even TRIED to address that. All it took was one poster to have the stamina he did and he folded like a tent, too shook to even muster a response

My post was correct because the stats show that old Jordan was far superior in the clutch than prime Lebron, or any version of Lebron

Nothing Peja said refuted that despite his statistical correction.

old Jordan had far superior stats in the 4th quarter, clutch-time, or ANYTIME THE GAME WAS CLOSE THROUGHOUT THE GAME.... than Lebron... Who cares if I got the actual numbers wrong