Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Expose your ignorance if you aren’t afraid.

Naturally. I’ve noticed him using that alt as ban insurance but I assume whoever it is that usually bans him noticed as well, so I just ignore it. In this special situation I would not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    he's huge for a wing and he's very competitive was already getting in the grill of guys like kd and lebron as a rookie

his size and confidence makes you think he can become a go-to scorer. he's already a great defender and rebounder.

I think he's special
    With vanvleet and nurse now both gone, he, siakam and the rest of the remaining guys have a new mission ahead of them.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Gonna More information from somebody who watches the grizzlies more than I do when Ja Morant isn’t playing.

JJJ numbers wise is weird. Hes a DPOY center who gets like 5-6 rebounds and shoots threes. Even last year, he was a virtual nobody aside from that brief time everyone was trying to figure out if his home guys were padding his block stats. This year seems like he doesn’t even exist. Understandable with his teams record I guess but it’s still a little unusual.

Is he one of the best all around players in the league As one would expect a 22 points per game defensive player of the year to be? If so, I have seen very little evidence of it presented. It’s like nobody thinks anything of him good or bad. He should be at least a Bam level somebody but he isn’t. At least not attention wise.

I am anti-ignorance, so I would like any information you have.

Does that guy matter?