Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Bronny James Suffers Cardiac Arrest

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Stop it.

These happen every week now.

Whats this?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CvFZDacLNJ4/

from last week.

Alone on national TV Ive seen like 5 reporters black out in the 6 months.

This never happened at this rate, not even close.

Do you believe there is more police misconduct and violence than there used to be because the political climate and age of technology gives you instant access to every case of it than there was in say…1977 when nobody cared or had access to the information if they did?

Get a hundred million people(the opposition would call cultists or libtards depending on the subject) behind any idea in the age of technology and watch how many confirmation bias reports pop up to support it.

There has never been less biased reporting. Nothing feels “true” just a bunch of people telling you exactly what their side would be expected to say. Combine that with this world where algorithms literally choose to show us exactly what we want to see and you can convince a person of anything they want to be convinced of.

Decent college freshman

More for the ignoramuses:

https://www.uabmedicine.org/news/bas...cardiac-death/

Between 2014 and 2016, according to research published in the Sports Health journal, there were 132 cases of cardiac arrest among middle school, high school, and college athletes. About 30% of these cases occurred during basketball, and 48% of the athletes survived sudden cardiac arrest.

Last edited by jayfan; 07-25-2023 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Stop it.

These happen every week now.

Whats this?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CvFZDacLNJ4/

from last week.

Alone on national TV Ive seen like 5 reporters black out in the 6 months.

This never happened at this rate, not even close.
    Want to explain how fatal myocarditis rates were up 18% during the first year of COVID before vaccines were even a thing?

Prayers up.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan View Post
    Not sure how just that ban is with everyone else talking the same thing.

Real green *** bans people on the right side of the spectrum.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDonTrump View Post
    I didn't ban him but I may do away with this particular alt.

I see this has brought out the conspiracy nuts, like flies to crap. No evidence required for them to push their agenda.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Want to explain how fatal myocarditis rates were up 18% during the first year of COVID before vaccines were even a thing?

Because covid can cause myocarditis.

However, the vaxx gave men under 30 up to an 8x risk for it.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonDonTrump View Post
    This is true. I have emailed Jeff several times about his derelict conduct on this site.

NBA rookie of the year

Scary situation, thankfully it sounds like he's OK. I dunno about his future, but basketball should obviously be secondary.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    I see this has brought out the conspiracy nuts, like flies to crap. No evidence required for them to push their agenda.
    As none of us here are truly in the know, it is always hard to determine what is actually going on.

However, based on what I've seen in terms of data and my own anecdotes with people around me...I'd bet that the mRNA vaccines cause an increase in myocarditis. That isn't conspiracy thinking at all in my opinion...and you absolutely can't trust some of the experts as we know, without a doubt, that vaccinating young/healthy kids absolutely does not make sense...yet many so-called "experts" continued to recommend and push for mandates on this.

Now, whether this specific case has anything to do with the vaccine...I obviously have no idea.

But claiming one is a "conspiracy nut" for questioning this shit...I don't know man...seems blatantly obvious that these people and companies knowingly lied about the effectiveness and safety profile of the Covid vaccine...and wrongly pushed for young adults to get vaccinated when the harms clearly outweigh the benefits.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Because covid can cause myocarditis.

However, the vaxx gave men under 30 up to an 8x risk for it.
    We're also talking about a teenager in college. We should be respectful and understanding of whatever the cause might be. This could have been brought on by heat stroke it's the middle of the summer. But it could also be drugs we don't know and even if it was something like cocaine. 18 year olds are going to experiment that's real life. I think going political and talking about the vax is something we likely shouldn't focus on right now. The reality is he could die and speculation at this point solves nothing and judgement just feels cruel.

This excess death data from Australia is incredible.
    Last edited by jstern; 07-25-2023 at 12:46 PM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    We're also talking about a teenager in college. We should be respectful and understanding of whatever the cause might be. This could have been brought on by heat stroke it's the middle of the summer. But it could also be drugs we don't know and even if it was something like cocaine. 18 year olds are going to experiment that's real life. I think going political and talking about the vax is something we likely shouldn't focus on right now. The reality is he could die and speculation at this point solves nothing and judgement just feels cruel.
    So you are willing to look at heat stroke,cocaine, drugs, but not the vax as a cause of the heart attack?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
    Yes it could be caused by drugs or a genetic issue.

Cardiac arrest, to my understanding, usually happens when the heart rythm is disturbed to such a degree it simply stops beating. Drugs can and do do that. Illegal and many, many legal medications, including the covid vaccines.