Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default People Used to Ask Me What the Craziest Thing I Ever Did Was:

I can now say, even thru everything else, POSTING A THESIS STATEMENT ON ISH. I like you guys, though. It kinda ruins my ability to use it for my own gain, though, RIP. Does ILLSmak retain rights?

@Nanners, you are smart enough that I would 'defend' vs you, but I don't even need to. I will explain it step by step. You should not need to respond.

The paradox or burning question IS... how can people look at one thing and see two different things? ALL of these convoluted explanations, upbringing, mental illness... ble ble ble. They come down on ONE SIDE or THE OTHER, tho, like dude said... Bron. It's a spectrum, though. WE KNOW that there are two hemispheres, we know how they light up when you do x or y, but nobody thought to examine psychology as if there were two distinct brain types (at least?) As for how that relates to hemispheres, etc, dunno! But that is a huge baseline flaw that has ruined our understanding of people and communication. Psychology is junk science because we're not understanding it, and instead creating disorders instead of perceiving base differences. If you read enough articles, you see it KIND OF come out of people, but not in those words. It's an idea that solves so many things. If you consider it and see how many things it solves, you will also spiral out.

I just wanted to share it with my net bros so they could communicate more clearly! Some people don't even consider it, some people consider it long enough to think it's insane. Hold it longer. HOLD IT. THINK.

and yea I'll prol be back around playoff time or if anything interesting happens! Feel free to delete those posts now. EVEN THO IT'S REAL. I am kinda wishing I had kept it to myself, but if you guys are capable or want to publish stuff... I mean you can watch the "Full AI Practice Rant" and see people misunderstanding the same thing in real time. That's an essay, if you have the in.

With love,

-Smak

Default Re: People Used to Ask Me What the Craziest Thing I Ever Did Was:

did I do something wrong? you dont have to defend anything buddy, i got nothing but love for you

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    did I do something wrong? you dont have to defend anything buddy, i got nothing but love for you
    aha oops. y'know like ph.d people do. Defend in that sense. Prove. Peace

-Smak

Everyone still loving everyone? Jasper! Fultzie (I hope dood isn't a bot haha)... Nanners! Chewing, even tho I went to bat and defended him countless times when the whole board was clowning him... he wouldn't shout me out. Love thoo.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Everyone still loving everyone? Jasper! Fultzie (I hope dood isn't a bot haha)... Nanners! Chewing, even tho I went to bat and defended him countless times when the whole board was clowning him... he wouldn't shout me out. Love thoo.

-Smak

All love man!

I recently came across this thread of yours:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473847

you shoud bump it, very interesting

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It's very hard to get on that list, but I got my eyes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    All love man!

I recently came across this thread of yours:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?473847

you shoud bump it, very interesting
    lool I'll bump it but wat? Is this some alternate dimension? I can throw some words at it and get it running, tho, gimme a sec.

@ chew, man, you guys have no idea all the crap I went thru online to spam that 2brainz shit. Even if I'm wrong and totally played myself, I worked amazingly hard to push it thru a lot of resistance, let us say, and I won't go further than that!

Like I told another dude at least respect that. And I'm just teasing you, I don't care who you shout out, but it's no joke that I have tried to be helpful and come in and broken up tons of forum beat downs, yet I never get a shout :*(*** all these years. Oh well! I'm over it.

-Smak

I appreciate your honesty. And because of that.....

You're on the list!

lool I'll bump it but wat? Is this some alternate dimension? I can throw some words at it and get it running, tho, gimme a sec.

@ chew, man, you guys have no idea all the crap I went thru online to spam that 2brainz shit. Even if I'm wrong and totally played myself, I worked amazingly hard to push it thru a lot of resistance, let us say, and I won't go further than that!

Like I told another dude at least respect that. And I'm just teasing you, I don't care who you shout out, but it's no joke that I have tried to be helpful and come in and broken up tons of forum beat downs, yet I never get a shout :*(*** all these years. Oh well! I'm over it.

-Smak
    I feel you man.

Have people been out to get you for revealing this 2 brains stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I feel you man.

Have people been out to get you for revealing this 2 brains stuff?
    Did you post in that thread you told me to? haha.

You tryin' to troll me Arby? Shock face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3jqDlIoRc

Another dude that I thought was cool.

"I always thought you were a straight shooter..." - OJ. It's cool. I ain't got nothing to say back to you; def should post in that thread you told me to bump tho. Play by your own rules in the games you make. Otherwise, it's boring?

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    My allies on this board outnumber you and those morons, Axe, SATAN, RRR3, highweight, etc. If we went to war, you'd be on the losing side.

You see that list I made? That's who you up against, sucka.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Every one on this board is more or less cool. I just posted a vid of Mitch Pacwa and he says something to the effect of the more inconsequential an argument is, the more intense it gets. When you step back from that , you can see.

Plus u should be old enough to remember that Patrick chewing shit from real life. Shit was funny, dude is funny. People be sniping tho, like I said to some of the super ish vets when they were arguing, ‘y’all know and care way too much about each others lives.’ It’s crazy haha. It’s basketball and fun. I admit sometimes people piss me off. Mostly I don’t say shit, sometimes I do, but the forum beef thing… why. I mean there’s always a core reason but ask yourself does it really matter. Prolly not!

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Fat ass poopsie desperately trying to mimic his beloved butt buddy once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Fat ass poopsie desperately trying to mimic his beloved butt buddy once again.
    Was anyone talking to you? You just like to interject yourself into every topic cause you're nothing more than a post whore. Get a job you lazy fat bum.