Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Damian Lillard said the Miami Heat is his top choice destination, "Obviously" ...

Right from the horses mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/cEls2M6szyk

Default Re: Damian Lillard said the Miami Heat is his top choice destination, "Obviously" ...

Am I the only one that finds Dame annoying with his crave for drama?

I mean the dude inked a huge extension and then wants to pretend like he's loyal to Portland... needless to say a very small market team. If he was loyal to portland he would have taken a discount to bring on assets.

You know what, not even worth talking about Dame...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Damian Lillard said the Miami Heat is his top choice destination, "Obviously" ...

He said Brooklyn as well and we also have the assets to get Dame with the suns picks and young players like Cam Thomas

Lady Lillard doesn't have the grit to make it in South Beach, Im sure he prefers to take it easy on the Left coast and jack 40 footers

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by HoopologyPhD View Post
    Lady Lillard doesn't have the grit to make it in South Beach
    We can mold him. Gabe Vincent was just a scorer/shooter playing shooting guard. Turned him into a point guard teaching him the position over the years to be a much better passer, how to run the team, and taught him to be so much better defensively

Serious playground baller

Oh no, now what will Dame talk about besides loyalty?