NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thumbs up Welcome new poster Heat_chips

Welcome to insidehoops. Your high iq analysis is much appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

Default Re: Welcome new poster Heat_chips

Imagine making a thread to suck off your alt

you shouldn't be able to spam threads so quickly as a new poster. It's funny tho, that it came to this.

Imagine if there was a limit on how many threads you could post a day? I did not expect to see so many THREADS by dood. You guys are failing by not just ignoring.

You gotta be a special type to keep posting then.

I'll tell you the secret: I don't post to have conversations or anything. I just post what I feel. I post for the people who pass by. I post for all my dead homies.

Just post! But shame on you guys for activating this troll alt haha. By that I mean, literally, feeding it and now it's threadin'. It's def powered up now.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    you shouldn't be able to spam threads so quickly as a new poster. It's funny tho, that it came to this.

Imagine if there was a limit on how many threads you could post a day? I did not expect to see so many THREADS by dood. You guys are failing by not just ignoring.

I'll tell you the secret: I don't post to have conversations or anything. I just post what I feel. I post for the people who pass by. I post for all my dead homies.

Just post! But shame on you guys for activating this troll alt haha. By that I mean, literally, feeding it and now it's threadin'. It's def powered up now.

-Smak
    let’s go bro, let em have it

Not airballing my layups anymore

-Smak
    Hide from the microphones . Cockroaches always run to the dark corners and cupboards when the lights are turned on .....

Last edited by Heat_chips; 06-07-2023 at 12:20 AM.

NBA Superstar

You could have waited way longer to expose it. Although I guess posting like that is pretty tiresome

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    let’s go bro, let em have it
    I’m good. I ain’t living here. I just come thru and let it out and move on. Dude will disappear after heat get scraped. It’s just amazing, the cycles. People get baited. If ur gonna get baited at least get baited by a vet acct.

Each time new crops of alts come in I am like smh. But don’t worry. We drinking tea n here.

-Smak

I’m good. I ain’t living here. I just come thru and let it out and move on. Dude will disappear after heat get scraped. It’s just amazing, the cycles. People get baited. If ur gonna get baited at least get baited by a vet acct.

Each time new crops of alts come in I am like smh. But don’t worry. We drinking tea n here.

-Smak
    straight sippin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Welcome