Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Why does the media think Denver is a composed team ? I don't see it at all

Did you see the Denver coach in the postgame after game 2, already rattled and pointing fingers, no composure at all. Zero patience and Zero poise.

This will filter down to the team if the Heat win game 3, as the team is a reflection of the coach.

Not to mention, all of Denvers role players ducked the media after game 2 . They all ran into their cave to hide, as that team is weak mentally. They hid like cockroaches running to the cupboard when the lights are turned on. haha!

You never ever see Erik Spoelstra acting that way after a tough loss. The Heat are too tough and have way too much Poise as a team to let a tough loss get to them. They've already forgotten about it after leaving the locker room. I want everyone to watch Spo's presser after game 6 vs Boston, pounding the table saying the team is ready to play Game 7 Right Now !! Ask yourself, who would you rather play for and who gives you that extra edge as a man ?

the nuggets would have completety cracked if they suffered a tough loss like miami did in game 6 vs boston. Miami on the other hand forgot about it immediately and went on a plane proceeding to blow boston out of their own building.

The nuggets are fragile mentally, and all that media talk about them playing with "composure" is BS .. You will find out soon enough. That front-running punk Jamal Murray will be one of the first ones to crack. You heard it here first .. :p

Miami Heat role players are always composed and poised and have no issue with speaking to the media after a loss.

But denvers players folded, ran away to hide like cockroaches in the cupboard when the lights are turned on ....... and they will continue to fold, this is only the beginning...

Nobody on denver is likeable at all... no personality at all, very stale . meanwhile miami is loaded with likeable players that are oozing with personalities

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Why does the media think Denver is a composed team ? I don't see it at all

Not every comment you make is worth a thread. Less would be more.

Default Re: Why does the media think Denver is a composed team ? I don't see it at all

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Not every comment you make is worth a thread.
    What did I say that wasn't true? Because the proof is in the pudding.

And please explain to us all with all your wisdom how mental toughness isn't a big part of basketball when it comes to pressure, especially when it comes to the Finals ?!!

This I would like to hear from you. It bothers you that I am the only one on this board that has the balls to challenge the media with their "denver is composed" BS .. As nothing could be further to the truth.

But I guess you are easily brainwashed by the media and wave your pom poms to whatever they tell you to follow

Or maybe, Heat Culture is too hot for you to handle.

Likely both
    Last edited by Heat_chips; 06-06-2023 at 11:23 PM.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Where was your wisdom before the Finals started? Can you please show us some comment or thread or whatever?

Speaking of mental toughness, which indeed is a big part of basketball and life in general, I'd like to see you posting here after the next 10 days will have passed.

Where was your wisdom before the Finals started? Can you please show us some comment or thread or whatever?

Speaking of mental toughness, which indeed is a big part of basketball and life in general, I'd like to see you posting here after the next 10 days will have passed.
    It's funny that some people say "Heat Culture" is a mirage, just a slogan with nothing behind it.

Well I just uncovered a bit of it in the OP post

Massive differences, and it runs very deep

Too deep for some people to see, as those people are so shallow themselves with no depth whatsoever

I find it hilarious that no one is talking how the nuggets players hid after game 2, and their silly postgame presser by their coach

Simply reverse the roles and the media would be killing the Heat and saying how "Heat Culture" has suffered a big blow, the truth is we would never hear the end of it. You'd have 8 to 12 threads talking about it right here on this board .. But if i start a thread on the nuggets doing it I am considered a wanker. LOL !!!!

It's so pathetic that you fell for the "nuggets are angels" narrative of total BS all throughout the postseason

Hide from the microphones. Cockroaches always run to the dark corners when the lights are turned on..

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

After watching how pissed off, heated Mike Malone gets and everytime they get a whistle against them the whole team complains like theres no tomorrow. When they clearly fout act like the call cost them the game when its only 1 minute into the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    After watching how pissed off, heated Mike Malone gets and everytime they get a whistle against them the whole team complains like theres no tomorrow. When they clearly fout act like the call cost them the game when its only 1 minute into the first quarter.
    People want to see real "composure" ? Well here is some composure for everyone to see. No lead is safe for the comeback kids Miami Heat:

The Miami Heat when down by 20 points in the NBA playoffs:

46.2% 3pt% , 55.2% FG% overall

When down by 11 - 15 points:

46.3% 3pt% , 53% FG%

The Heat have won 4 playoff games after being down 15 or more points. Record for the rest of the NBA in the playoffs when down 15 points is 1-41

Moxy, fortitude, no quit attitude, mental strength, great savviness, Heat Culture

And...

Heat point differential through 20 playoff games:

1st quarter: -1
    2nd quarter: -11
    3rd quarter: -12
    4th quarter: +90

And back in the 2020 playoffs on the road to the NBA Finals, the Heat were:

1st quarter: -28
    2nd quarter: -3
    3rd quarter: -21
    4th quarter: +94

Consistency under pressure. True "Composure" !! The Heat are in great physical condition reflected by the fact they get better as the game goes along. Did you guys see Jamal Murray and Jokic huffing and puffing like they were about to faint at the end of game 2 ?!!! LOL

continued (via Payton)...

"even out of the game"........
    Last edited by Heat_chips; 06-07-2023 at 03:41 AM.

Last edited by Heat_chips; 06-07-2023 at 03:20 AM.

It is shocking that this guy is the only nuggets player with finals experience and he acts like this at center court in Miami's arena yesterday during media day:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VeW64vtME60

^^^^ THAT is your leader ?? LOL

Miami always gives the other team credit after a loss, the Heat don't make excuses. denver is not capable of doing that. It's so funny that when miami loses it's because the other team played well. And when miami wins it is only because the other team played poorly. Funny how in all of miami's wins its because the other team played poorly

the nuggets dont get it, because the more they think that way the better it is for the Heat and the worse off the nuggets are. Their sense of entitlement is just so funny . Mentally weak and fragile team

Heat_chips is too similar to 3ball...would not be surprised him playing both sides of the coin to satisfy his ego of "never being wrong"