Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Erik Spoelstra the Master is confusing Denver in 2nd halves

Denver never faced a team like Miami and that's why they're in serious trouble. They never faced a great defense like Miami, this is not like the other weak western teams denver faced like phoenix and minnesota that play ZERO defense, and a crappy defense like the lakers. And denver never faced such a smart and savvy coaching staff like Miami. And denver never faced a good 3- point shooting team in these playoffs (the Heat are the best at it), and denver never had these defensive issues to face themselves. Miami is a totally different animal. Enjoy the video

The Heat dominated both 4th quarters in Denver, and that hasn't to the chicken nuggets at home back to back

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Default Re: Erik Spoelstra the Master is confusing Denver in 2nd halves

Man, where were you during the whole season?

Anyway, the Heat barely made it out. Granted, this Heat team could give a better fight than the Suns and Lakers due to Spo's adjustment, tactics, and the Heat are a gritty team. While the Lakers limited Jokic better in terms of individual scoring stats, I feel like Miami in game 2 did a better job at defending Denver overall. Don't double-team Jokic because he'll pass and that would get his team going.

But Denver could've played better too.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku View Post

The Bucks and Celtics said the same thing too. Didn't matter. And those two teams are better than the mcnuggets

Rasheed Wallace said it best the other day when he said: "What makes the Heat great is they take away the things you do best and then they control the game under their terms."

Did you see the Denver coach in the postgame after game 2, already rattled and pointing fingers, no composure at all. Zero patience and Zero poise.

This will filter down to the team if the Heat win game 3, as the team is a reflection of the coach.

You never ever see Erik Spoelstra acting that way after a tough loss. The Heat are too tough and have way too much Poise as a team to let a tough loss get to them. They've already forgotten about it after leaving the locker room.

the nuggets would have completety cracked if they suffered a tough loss like miami did in game 6 vs boston. Miami on the other hand forgot about it immediately and went on a plane proceeding to blow boston out of their own building.

The nuggets are fragile mentally, and all that media talk about them playing with "composure" is BS .. You will find out soon enough. That front-running punk Jamal Murray will be one of the first ones to crack. You heard it here first .. :p
    Last edited by Heat_chips; 06-06-2023 at 10:12 PM.

Why do I feel like this is warriorfan pretending to be a Heat fan?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Jeff, stop it.

If the Heat win game 3 tomorrow the mcnuggets will be shook ! They only have one player with finals experience, their lack of experience on this big stage will rattle them . Guys like Jamal Murray are very mentally weak

The Heat on the other hand have seven players with finals experience. That is just huge!

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Jeff, stop it.

I wanted it to be a great series but now I want Denver to win so that we don't have to be subjected to this aynmore.

Quote Originally Posted by Heat_chips View Post
    Did you see the Denver coach in the postgame after game 2, already rattled and pointing fingers, no composure at all.

This will filter down to the team if the Heat win game 3, as the team is a reflection of the coach.

You never ever see Erik Spoelstra acting that way after a tough loss. The Heat are too tough as a team to let a tough loss get to them. They've already forgotten about it after leaving the locker room.

The nuggets are fragile mentally, and all that media talk about them playing with "composure" is BS .. You will find out soon enough. That front-running punk Jamal Murray will be one of the first ones to crack. You heard it here first .. :p
    Enough with this gimmick, you weirdo.

Cringe thread.

It's so funny how people like to talk about mismatches... and never bring up the most obvious .... because the biggest mismatch of the Finals is:

Erik Spoelstra >>>>>>> Michael Malone

who would you rather play for ??

soon every nuggets player will be saying: "Man, I wish we had a coach like that coach in miami."

It's so funny how people like to talk about mismatches... and never bring up the most obvious .... because the biggest mismatch of the Finals is:

Erik Spoelstra >>>>>>> Michael Malone

who would you rather play for ??
    I'd rather you shut up and stop making people hate the Heat.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku View Post

And Miami hasn't played close to their best game yet. Lots of players can play better like Martin, Butler, Strus, Lowry, Love, Duncan etc .. you saw some of those players play really well in small spurts like Duncan's 2 minutes in the 4th quarter, or Strus at the beginning of game 2, but I am talking about everyone playing well for the entire game.

I expect Miami's best game in either game 3 or 4 at home, maybe both

That arena is going to be rocking as they haven't played at home in well over a week

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Enough with this gimmick, you weirdo.
    What did I say that wasn't true in your quoted reply ? It's true, the nuggets are fragile just compare the Denver coach postgame presser after game 2 to Spo's presser after Boston game 6 .. who would you rather play for and who gives you that extra edge as a man ?

Not to mention, all of Denvers role players ducked the media after game 2 . They all ran into their cave to hide, as that team is weak mentally

Miami Heat role players are always composed and poised and have no issue with speaking to the media after a loss.

But denvers players folded, ran away to hide like cockroaches in the cupboard when the lights are turned on

and they will continue to fold, this is only the beginning... How can you possibly not see it is the real question !

Nobody on denver is likeable at all... no personality at all, very stale . meanwhile miami is loaded with likeable players that are oozing with personalities

Nobody on denver is likeable at all... no personality at all, very stale . meanwhile miami is loaded with likeable players that are oozing with personalities
    And why is that pertinent? I hope Miami wins in 5 so I can come back to this thread and still call OP a phaggit.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Nobody on denver is likeable at all... no personality at all
    You have a made-up personality and not very likable either.