Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Butler with a bunch of undrafted players won 1 game while LeChoke got swept

And?

What does this mean?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Default Re: Butler with a bunch of undrafted players won 1 game while LeChoke got swept

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    And?

What does this mean?
    Be careful with your questions. If you are expecting anything near to coherent reasoning in his answer you may be in for a rude awakening resulting in disappointment. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Quote Originally Posted by nineiron View Post
    LeChoke couldn't even win 1 game against the Nuggets with his stacked team but Butler won 1 with a bunch of scrubs.

#LeFraud
    #LeChoke
    Is it too late to get this in The Last Choke?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale View Post
    Be careful with your questions. If you are expecting anything near to coherent reasoning in his answer you may be in for a rude awakening resulting in disappointment. Don't say I didn't warn you.
    I'm aware

Banned

And?

What does this mean?
    it means that LeFraud got swept with a stacked team and Butler was able to win 1 (so far) with a bunch of undrafted scrubs.

it means you stan a loser.

NBA Superstar

it means that LeFraud got swept with a stacked team and Butler was able to win 1 (so far) with a bunch of undrafted scrubs.

it means you stan a loser.
    Almost exactly what I expected. Give or take a couple recycled phrases.

Banned

Almost exactly what I expected. Give or take a couple recycled phrases.
    you coming into this thread to attempt to defend your boyfriend is EXACTLY what I expected.

NBA Superstar

you coming into this thread to attempt to defend your boyfriend is EXACTLY what I expected.
    It gives you SO much pleasure.

You're welcome.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The 4 undrafted guys have played great but Miami has Butler, Bam, Lowry, and Love too who are all current or former All Star talents.

Bam in fact has been the Heats best player so far in the Finals though I suspect that won't continue. Either way it hasn't been butler carrying... if anything it's been their 3pt shooters strus, Vincent and Duncan freaking Robinson carrying butler... particularly drob who took over the 4thQ of Game 2 and basically flipped momentum in miamis favor.

Your ignorance is legendary. At 33 LeBron was battling GSW + KD in the finals. He destroyed the Nuggets at 35 in 2020. That's why he's the GOAT. He's still expected to win 🤣😂😂 bunch of idiots, thinking they are smart, posting nonsense. Boi, if you don't stop

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    The 4 undrafted guys have played great but Miami has Butler, Bam, Lowry, and Love too who are all current or former All Star talents.

Bam in fact has been the Heats best player so far in the Finals though I suspect that won't continue. Either way it hasn't been butler carrying... if anything it's been their 3pt shooters strus, Vincent and Duncan freaking Robinson carrying butler... particularly drob who took over the 4thQ of Game 2 and basically flipped momentum in miamis favor.
    Butler was key in gm 2 4th quarter along with Robinson.

AD > Bam
    Shroeder = Lowry
    Hachimura > Love
    Lebron < Butler

guess we found the problem.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld View Post
    Your ignorance is legendary. At 33 LeBron was battling GSW + KD in the finals. He destroyed the Nuggets at 35 in 2020. That's why he's the GOAT. He's still expected to win ������ bunch of idiots, thinking they are smart, posting nonsense. Boi, if you don't stop
    the coach in your av is wearing the wrong team's gear.

also, i didn't read anything you wrote, homo.