Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jokic is destroying Lebron's highest PER, WS/48 and BPM for a title run

Jokic is better than Jordan

Default Re: Jokic is destroying Lebron's highest PER, WS/48 and BPM for a title run

0 rings without scottie "the trunk" pippen

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Idk I don’t really care about rankings but there are very few who I would say were definitely better. Where he stands on the list will be determined by whether or not he and the squad stay healthy and win more.
    I feel like a lot of u dudes are just starved for good basketball haha. So many years of individual bball.. like curry wetting and all. It’s been forever since you guys have seen someone impact a game and play old school smart bball without pounding the rock for 14+ seconds. I’m surprised at how wet he is, for sure. He’s def a different type of superstar, but yea he’s amazing, but dudes saying top five, top ten it’s like hmmmmmm.

I’m elated that someone like him, esp as a big, is doing it, but I’d say it more like he could potentially go down as one of the greatest bigs. I think top 5 big would be a very tough but reachable goal if all goes well. If you’re giving him more than that already, you’re slurping.

Td, shaq, Hakeem, wilt, Russell, Kareem… those are guys he’s gonna have a tough time passing even if his career goes well. Like I said y’all forgot basketball due to how derpy shit is now. I do hope it swings back to good bball.

And he really is kinda bad on defense. He really does look like he’s not trying a lot. Lucky for him, not many people in the nba can punish him.

But ye dudes lost me if it’s like and at center for my all time team… jokic. Haha. You forget one thing, which is playing against another atg center changes everything.

Plus I dislike him saying he doesn’t force. U gotta force sometimes or you’re putting that on your lesser talented teammates. He’s def a good center fit for his era, and I guess if he gets the accolades, it’ll be hard to argue against him. He doesn’t have them yet. We shall see.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post

Just because Aaron Gordon was the second best player on the team in the playoffs last year and they lose doesn’t mean he’s not all time.
    And there are plenty of people who can't understand this very simple concept.