Page 1 of 37 123411 ... LastLast

Default Why I don't blame Pippen for his views on Jordan and the Bulls.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cs87P...RlODBiNWFlZA==

This video recaps Pippen's role in a tight game 1 win vs. the Jazz in the 97 Finals. Pippen is playing this championship series on a foot that needed surgery. A bunch of so-called Bulls fans and Jordanaires have gone out of their way to call Pippen "soft" and a "bum." Jordan called him selfish for opting to have surgery during the season. Pippen gave his heart and soul this series as he did the previous 4 championships. Only to find out that Krause was trying to trade him. Absolutely no loyalty. Then, his so-called friend Jordan, knowing all that had happened, calls him selfish in that Jordanmentary called the last dance.

Pippen was disrespected by the Bulls organization, the fans, and most of all Michael Jordan. I'd say eff them too.

Default Re: Why I don't blame Pippen for his views on Jordan and the Bulls.

But playing his heart out was to his benefit since, you know, he was a competitor and badly wants to win. What you think it was charity that a player gave his heart and soul in the finals?

MJ shouldn't say anything but calling someone selfish for delaying a surgery seems like a footnote. It's like calling MJ selfish for playing baseball, like why would it offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine View Post
    But playing his heart out was to his benefit since, you know, he was a competitor and badly wants to win. What you think it was charity that a player gave his heart and soul in the finals?
    True. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be appreciated.

MJ shouldn't say anything but calling someone selfish for delaying a surgery seems like a footnote. It's like calling MJ selfish for playing baseball, like why would it offend anyone.
    No one called MJ selfish for playing baseball until he called Pip selfish for opting to have surgery. It's the double standard.

What a shocker didn't expect that take.

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls View Post
    No one called MJ selfish for playing baseball until he called Pip selfish for opting to have surgery. It's the double standard.
    I'm saying it's such a mild response to a situation.

College superstar

True. Doesn't mean he shouldn't be appreciated.

Do you agree with the level of meltdown that Pippen has been on so far? I don’t know this for a fact but if we reversed the situation and Pippen had called MJ selfish, do you think MJ would go nonstop spewing out BS after BS? I just think it’s unfortunate that whatever good memories that bulls, mj or pip fans had are just being ruined just because someone wanted to overreact and not even know when to stop.

NBA lottery pick

What about that he wouldn't had been in the league more than 3 years hadn't he played with MJ and the Bulls.

College superstar

This video recaps Pippen's role in a tight game 1 win vs. the Jazz in the 97 Finals. Pippen is playing this championship series on a foot that needed surgery. A bunch of so-called Bulls fans and Jordanaires have gone out of their way to call Pippen "soft" and a "bum." Jordan called him selfish for opting to have surgery during the season. Pippen gave his heart and soul this series as he did the previous 4 championships. Only to find out that Krause was trying to trade him. Absolutely no loyalty. Then, his so-called friend Jordan, knowing all that had happened, calls him selfish in that Jordanmentary called the last dance.

Pippen was disrespected by the Bulls organization, the fans, and most of all Michael Jordan. I'd say eff them too.
    You obviously share the same sentiments and sensitivity as Pippen. It’s just one big overreaction over the allegedly selfish comment by MJ when it’s surfacing that his sensitivity is due to reasons deeper than that. All these years that he feels he got pushed around and just lacking that sense of accountability for his past situations.

Better drop the 97bulls name and switch to pip assassin.

Lost respect for Scottie in how he’s handled everything. Haven’t watched any of his highlights since and no longer planning to.

Quote Originally Posted by kawhileonard2 View Post
    What about that he wouldn't had been in the league more than 3 years hadn't he played with MJ and the Bulls.
    Damn Pippen out of the league in 3 years and therefore Jordan with no titles.

Different landscape for the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudo View Post
    Lost respect for Scottie in how he’s handled everything. Haven’t watched any of his highlights since and no longer planning to.
    So what should he have done? Just get bashed by his so-called teammate and friend? And then, fllw that up with all these Jordan fans is fans bash him in the media?

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Do you agree with the level of meltdown that Pippen has been on so far? I don’t know this for a fact but if we reversed the situation and Pippen had called MJ selfish, do you think MJ would go nonstop spewing out BS after BS? I just think it’s unfortunate that whatever good memories that bulls, mj or pip fans had are just being ruined just because someone wanted to overreact and not even know when to stop.
    Lol. Look at how Jordan is treating Isiah Thomas. He ended his friendship with Charles Barkley because Barkely said he had to many yes men around him. He called Isiah Thomas and "A" hole. Over something that happened in 1985? Jordan ain't never took the high road when it comes to handling people that he feels wronged him.

Loved his block on Russell which led to a breakaway dunk

Decent college freshman

Jordan has always been an asshole

Pippen has always been a bitch

Their true nature is on display

Jordans asshole behavior and Pippen being a little bitch

That's the end of it ... No more needs to be said

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer23 View Post
    Jordan has always been an asshole

Pippen has always been a bitch

Their true nature is on display

Jordans asshole behavior and Pippen being a little bitch

That's the end of it ... No more needs to be said
    Pretty much this.