Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good college starter

Default Re: The Curry-ous case of Steph’s unclutchness

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    But but the refs

Why didn't the refs help LeBron versus small market Denver?
    Was there a single game in their series in which Denver had more free throw attempts? Answer: No.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Was there a single game in their series in which Denver had more free throw attempts? Answer: No.
    A child's way of analyzing reffing. Assuming all teams play the same way and all teams foul the same amount is delusional. Blaming the refs for Steph tossing up bricks is sad.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

A child's way of analyzing reffing. Assuming all teams play the same way and all teams foul the same amount is delusional. Blaming the refs for Steph tossing up bricks is sad.
    LeBron: 24.7/8.8/5.5 on 60.1 TS%
    AD: 21.5/13.5/3.3 on 64.4 TS%

"Far and away doe". "But but but defense" Nah I'm never listening to that again for AD after he begged LeBron to guard Jokic for him (and LeBron did a far better job too )

Also LeBron was injured. Everyone knows this. If he was healthy it's obvious he would have clearly outplayed AD considering it was close even with his injury. And the Warriors would probably have been swept.
    22/14/3 on 64 TS with elite defense is far better than any star support Curry had.

You're being a clown right now.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    22/14/3 on 64 TS with elite defense is far better than any star support Curry had.

rrr is not wrong about the reffing...however I do not think he is giving enough consideration to how well the Lakers played against gs here. dlo, rui, reaves, etc picked up the slack for an obviously injured lebron. yes lebron would have played better if he wasnt injured, but i do not see how the Lakers would have played even better. wcf is a different story...They needed a healthier, younger lebron vs Denver after the clock struck midnight and some of those guys turned into pumpkins.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

LeGod maximized AD’s talent while Curry minimized his superstar teammates. Next.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Which is why he isn't the best shooter ever. Gotta have those clutch shots. Those impossible shots.

Give me Ray, Miller, Durant, Klay, Bron, Nash, Bird, and many others over him every day of the week.

Also, Murray shoots better from 3 in the playoffs than Curry career wise. Give me him too. Give me Murray overall over Curry as a player.. easily. Easily.

LeBron: 24.7/8.8/5.5 on 60.1 TS%
    AD: 21.5/13.5/3.3 on 64.4 TS%

"Far and away doe". "But but but defense" Nah I'm never listening to that again for AD after he begged LeBron to guard Jokic for him (and LeBron did a far better job too )

Also LeBron was injured. Everyone knows this. If he was healthy it's obvious he would have clearly outplayed AD considering it was close even with his injury. And the Warriors would probably have been swept.
    A lot of ifs ifs ifs. I'm talking about this season dumbass, AD is the clear cut best player. It's not even remotely close. Maybe next season healthy Bron is the better player, but he was nowhere near as good as AD this PS.
    -11 on the court when Lebron is on and AD is off
    +4 on the court when AD is on and Lebron is off

Lebron has one of the GOAT on/off impact players in NBA history. His defense was ass throughout the playoffs and his offense was stiffed because he was settling for 3s and shooting at an atrocious level.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Sheen View Post
    rrr is not wrong about the reffing...however I do not think he is giving enough consideration to how well the Lakers played against gs here. dlo, rui, reaves, etc picked up the slack for an obviously injured lebron. yes lebron would have played better if he wasnt injured, but i do not see how the Lakers would have played even better. wcf is a different story...They needed a healthier, younger lebron vs Denver after the clock struck midnight and some of those guys turned into pumpkins.
    Warriors were damaged goods this entire season. There were so many problems it takes a while just to list them all. You have to give props to the Lakers but there were so many things wrong this season (maybe the dynasty is over), that Lakers winning made a lot of sense in retrospect. Warriors need a soft reboot this summer and hopefully get a motivated team playing for next season.

Not whatever the **** we saw in display for the entirety of the year.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    Warriors were damaged goods this entire season. There were so many problems it takes a while just to list them all. You have to give props to the Lakers but there were so many things wrong this season (maybe the dynasty is over), that Lakers winning made a lot of sense in retrospect. Warriors need a soft reboot this summer and hopefully get a motivated team playing for next season.

It sucks to win a cheap ring and follow it up with a stinker.... they did the same thing in 2016 after winning a bogus one. And then the Durant years sandwiched in that nobody but Durant fans can take credit for.

Damn.. must be tough for you. Can't even celebrate a "dynasty". That's crazy. You literally cannot celebrate any of Curry's rings.

Hang in there bro

A lot of ifs ifs ifs. I'm talking about this season dumbass, AD is the clear cut best player. It's not even remotely close. Maybe next season healthy Bron is the better player, but he was nowhere near as good as AD this PS.
    -11 on the court when Lebron is on and AD is off
    +4 on the court when AD is on and Lebron is off

Lebron has one of the GOAT on/off impact players in NBA history. His defense was ass throughout the playoffs and his offense was stiffed because he was settling for 3s and shooting at an atrocious level.
    LeBron had a better EPM and RPM and on/off during the regular season, you know when he was actually healthy. And using sample sizes from such a tiny number of games is dumb and you should know this. Not sure what playoffs you watched if you think LeBron wasn't playing defense

Not that Curry fans know what defense looks like, your hero was getting abused by the likes of Schroder

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    It sucks to win a cheap ring and follow it up with a stinker.... they did the same thing in 2016 after winning a bogus one. And then the Durant years sandwiched in that nobody but Durant fans can take credit for.

Damn.. must be tough for you. Can't even celebrate a "dynasty". That's crazy. You literally cannot celebrate any of Curry's rings.

Hang in there bro
    Don't mention me you 70 pound virgin. There's enough Steph Curry topics for you to cry on relentlessly as he lives rent free in your head.

Don't mention me you 70 pound virgin. There's enough Steph Curry topics for you to cry on relentlessly as he lives rent free in your head.
    I'm on your side here just because that guy is a fascist. Not exaggerating, dude was suggesting we gas chamber trans people

LeBron had a better EPM and RPM and on/off during the regular season, you know when he was actually healthy. And using sample sizes from such a tiny number of games is dumb and you should know this. Not sure what playoffs you watched if you think LeBron wasn't playing defense

Not that Curry fans know what defense looks like, your hero was getting abused by the likes of Schroder
    Schroeder had one good offensive game. Lebron is lazy defensively nowadays, which makes sense because he's like 90 years old in basketball years. He still has some great moments in help defense or a few plays here and there but gets constantly caught out of position or sleeping defensively, or not even bothering to put his hand up. I know that because Draymond has already started doing this and is only 33 years old. Still has elite moments but you notice all the lazy ass moments that they take plays off to save themselves.

I have no idea why you're so f*cking insecure about Lebron. I'm not even disputing that he can come back as a 39 year old and be the best player for the Lakers again. But this postseason he clearly was nowhere near as good as AD, unless you're a box score watching doughnut. Unfortunately you can't flex about it being even, because then you just sound like a retard. Stop trolling, and enjoy the W that you had a few weeks ago.

I'm on your side here just because that guy is a fascist. Not exaggerating, dude was suggesting we gas chamber trans people

The type of people we see on ish are crazy

Lol you guys still act like 4 rings in six finals aren't enough until now. Your team got ousted as defending champions this time. Just accept the L and move on.