Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: Why LeBron might want to Quit while he's on top

He's getting 40 of 50 mill per and a key difference from the end with Bryant is he has yet to suffer the injury that ruins his game. Whatever happened to him a few months ago he's still putting up numbers with respectable efficiency. He can still play and the money is great. He's not fighting a torn Achilles.

Jokic Stan

Depends on how he wants to take things going forward.

For me, he should try to squeeze out two more seasons but be strategic about it. Cut his minutes down to 32mpg, play ~60 games, take a general step back on offense (if it's possible of course), and see what happens with AD. If AD can stay healthy enough to be the real number 1 option in the regular season, then the lakers still have playoff potential. If AD/Lebron are healthy/semi-fresh come playoff time, then they can be a contender.

But who knows how the Lakers roster will look. It WOULD be interesting if Lebron did retire for a year to really give his body/mind somewhat of a break (he'd still need to keep grinding/stay in playing shape), and then have him come back for one final year.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

I think he can still play at a decent level for 2 more years then after that it should be a huge drop off. I say if LA can add a 3rd star in the off season, stick around for a year and see what happens. If not, possibly annouce his farewell tour before the season officially begin. He gave it 20 years to the sport, considered to be #1/#2 goat, nothing else to prove. Leaving $50m on the table shouldnt matter to him anymore, he still has his endorsements, businesses, investments. Full time family/business man is just around the corner.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

You have to respect how well Lebron has taken care of his body. He had GOAT genetics, but so did MJ. Lebron didnt heavily drink, smoke, or gamble though. Jordan did and was still greater, but so long as he's capable Lebron should still play.

I've seen some of his fans act like he was crippled the past couple games. As a Kobe fan that makes me laugh because the slowed down long term injury riddled movements Kobe was going through post 2013 make current Lebron look like ****ing superman.

Getting swept = being on top?

LOL

NBA All-star

because a group of supremacist wanted to maintain their position of power with dictatorship by utilizing a system where a trial takes years to process, while a child can be conceived in 10 minutes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    He scored 40 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists against probably the next NBA Dynasty. It's like Jordan leading the Wizards team in the playoffs and facing the Spurs or Lakers.
    hey stupid midget ***** filipino. How many points did he score in the 3rd and 4th quarter? You stupid peasant? Huh answer me you stupid filipino