Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: I'll never understand the narrative, Lebron doesn't have HELP!

I'm afraid to say that op is also suffering from asperger syndrome.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    You take good players from bad teams on a bargain and you have a stacked team as a result.

By your logic, the Lakers would have been better off keeping Westbrook since he has so much Playoff experience. Heck, they should have signed Carmelo too since he has all that Playoff experience, right?

How did the Lakers miss the Playoffs last year with 6 HOFers on their team? That's a lot of experience. How does a team that STACKED with experience fail to even make the Play In?
    Look at those « HoF » they weren’t even in the league the next season anymore. It’s not like they weren’t over the hill and the problem was that AD and Bron were injured half of the time. I’m not saying that if you pick Jordan now you should win bc in the past he was great. You can actually make more an argument of the Lakers being more stacked with WB than now. They just didnt fit at all and ofc this team played better, but its far from stacked.

Look at the guys the Lakers got, bench players from lottery teams and how can you tell me they were great on those teams if they didnt even start the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Nb1 View Post
    Look at those « HoF » they weren’t even in the league the next season anymore. It’s not like they weren’t over the hill and the problem was that AD and Bron were injured half of the time. I’m not saying that if you pick Jordan now you should win bc in the past he was great. You can actually make more an argument of the Lakers being more stacked with WB than now. They just didnt fit at all and ofc this team played better, but its far from stacked.

Look at the guys the Lakers got, bench players from lottery teams and how can you tell me they were great on those teams if they didnt even start the games?
    That's what stacked teams do. You don't build a stacked team by just signing or trading for 5 established players. You pry the good talents from the hands of bad teams who have no real use for them and add them on top of your 2 superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    That's what stacked teams do. You don't build a stacked team by just signing or trading for 5 established players. You pry the good talents from the hands of bad teams who have no real use for them and add them on top of your 2 superstars.
    What do you mean by good talents?

If you get a bench player from the Wizards that didn’t even start 1 single game and is in the league for 4 yrs and no one ever said 1 word abour him, is he considered a great player?

If you get bench players from the Spurs, Wizards and Magic that also are already yrs in the league but no one ever talked about them, are they considered great players?

If the Lakers got Edwards from Minny, Porzingis/Beal from Washington, etc fine i’m with you, it would be a stacked team with those kind of players playing for shitty teams. But they got guys that weren’t even good enough to start on the worst teams in the league. No matter how good or bad they played for the Lakers you can’t say its a stacked team.

If you say that then it means every single team is stacked, even the Pistons, Spurs, bc they have guys that were starting over the bench players that the Lakers acquired and if you consider the Lakers stacked, they’re even more. Which is ofc stupid to say.

Do you consider Miami stacked?

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Sorry, if you have a bunch of guys who proved literally nothing in their whole careers its not a stacked team.

How can you say Reeves was great before?
    Rui was great?
    Vand was great?
    DÂ’Lo was great?
    Lonnie was great?
    Mo Bamba was great?
    Beasley was great?

Those guys had little to no impact in their whole careers in the playoffs.

Only AD i agree was a proven great player altough inconsistent and clearly showed he cannot lead a team! But the rest? They had 0 accompmishments before, so not a stacked team at all. Gasol just like AD showed he could be great, but the Lakers had proven guys playing for them. Fisher was still not over the hill and had seen more playoff games than this Lakers whole roster combined. Odom, Artest, it wasn’t a bunch of G-leaguers put tght even if Kobe and Gasol were the 2 best guys.

I have a different definition of stacked. ..
    LeBron takes a bag of half open, half empty mini bag of Cheetos nobody wants is considered STACKED, their mental is overpowering.

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    LeBron takes a bag of half open, half empty mini bag of Cheetos nobody wants is considered STACKED, their mental is overpowering.
    Srly, it’s mind boggling how anyone could look at the Lakers roster and say its stacked.

Last season:
    Schroder bench player for Houston
    Lonnie bench player for the Spurs
    Rui bench player for Wizards
    Troy Brown bench player for Chicago
    D’Lo 4th option in Minnesota
    Mo Bamba bench player in Orlando
    Vand starter for Minny
    Beasley bench player for Minny

and lets not even mention Max Christie, scottie pippen jr etc.

You can make a case for D’Lo, but the rest were barely bench players in teams that didnt even make it into the playoffs other than Beasley and Vand, but who got benched almost the whole game…

If thats a stacked team, then so is Houston, Spurs, Pistons, Orlando etc…

What do you mean by good talents?

If you get a bench player from the Wizards that didn’t even start 1 single game and is in the league for 4 yrs and no one ever said 1 word abour him, is he considered a great player?

If you get bench players from the Spurs, Wizards and Magic that also are already yrs in the league but no one ever talked about them, are they considered great players?

If the Lakers got Edwards from Minny, Porzingis/Beal from Washington, etc fine i’m with you, it would be a stacked team with those kind of players playing for shitty teams. But they got guys that weren’t even good enough to start on the worst teams in the league. No matter how good or bad they played for the Lakers you can’t say its a stacked team.

If you say that then it means every single team is stacked, even the Pistons, Spurs, bc they have guys that were starting over the bench players that the Lakers acquired and if you consider the Lakers stacked, they’re even more. Which is ofc stupid to say.

Do you consider Miami stacked?
    Miami was a #1 seed with those same guys last season and 1 shot from the Finals.. Only the real casuals counted them out completely. Celtic fans had nightmares about facing them in the POs.

You're just not going to give Lebron's teammates credit and that's fine I guess, but don't try to tell me you're being honest here. Reaves was the only young player who really went up a level this year, all the other guys were established in one way or another. Rui started in Washington before this season and averaged 12 off the bench. Same with Lonnie in San Antonio. Both top 10 picks and not even in their primes yet.

Schroder played in the ECF in ATL and was a starter in LA before. We all knew who Dlo was and he played really well in Minnesota, averaging 20 a game on great efficiency for a 30-game stretch before the trade. Vanderbilt we knew was a great defensive role player.

Like I said, 5 guys averaged 12+ ppg in the Playoffs. Bran was able to play off-ball and rest on offense. AD didn't have to carry a consistent 25-30 ppg load. You can't do that on a team that's not stacked.

Lakers bet on the young players and it worked. Reaves was a nobody but turned into an All-Star level player when Lebron got injured. Dlo was an All-Star in the past. Lonnie was a starter before all the trades. This team was more talented than the one in the bubble.

Srly, it’s mind boggling how anyone could look at the Lakers roster and say its stacked.

Last season:
    Schroder bench player for Houston
    Lonnie bench player for the Spurs
    Rui bench player for Wizards
    Troy Brown bench player for Chicago
    D’Lo 4th option in Minnesota
    Mo Bamba bench player in Orlando
    Vand starter for Minny
    Beasley bench player for Minny

and lets not even mention Max Christie, scottie pippen jr etc.

You can make a case for D’Lo, but the rest were barely bench players in teams that didnt even make it into the playoffs other than Beasley and Vand, but who got benched almost the whole game…

If thats a stacked team, then so is Houston, Spurs, Pistons, Orlando etc…
    Not just last year, all the LeHatetards said the 2020 bubble team was stacked. Nobody wanted Rondo, DHoward, and Danny Green disappeared the year before in the playoffs when Raptors won a ring. And for the others, what has KCP, Caruso, Kuz, Bradley, Cook, THT, Mcgee, Markeiff Morris, Dion Waiters done, where are they all at now after 3 years?

Trying to discredit Lebron by playing 'power overwhelming mental gymnastics' lol.