Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Players who brought their original franchise 4+ titles in last 40 years Jordan Cu

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    That’s your response?

Doesn’t take long to show people how dumb Bron haters are.
    if you want I can make excuses and discredit every single one of lebron’s chips

trust me, it’s better you don’t go down this route

man up, no excuses

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: Players who brought their original franchise 4+ titles in last 40 years Jordan Cu

op is shaking at his gas station jobsite

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

I would die laughing if ballsout is really warriorfan
    it 100% is. He made a thread about it + has the same low IQ talking style.

It's pretty obvious. Guy is literally the biggest loser I've ever seen. He's been called out multiple times for snitching by mods which is unprecedented. He's probably missing his legs and collects disability

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    it 100% is. He made a thread about it + has the same low IQ talking style.

It's pretty obvious. Guy is literally the biggest loser I've ever seen. He's been called out multiple times for snitching by mods which is unprecedented. He's probably missing his legs and collects disability
    Dude must of been fuming after the Lakers-Warriors series to post 300 plus times a day after the Lakers lost to the Nuggets. Also posted on an alt which makes it even more pathetic.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Dude must of been fuming after the Lakers-Warriors series to post 300 plus times a day after the Lakers lost to the Nuggets. Also posted on an alt which makes it even more pathetic.
    Yeah, he even made a thread about his alt to bring attention to it. Guy must be some hideous disabled freak lol. This forum has quite a few but he's top dog in the loser department

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    if you want I can make excuses and discredit every single one of lebron’s chips

trust me, it’s better you don’t go down this route

man up, no excuses
    You really can’t. And if you do try to discredit Bron’s chips there is no way you can discredit them in the way people can towards Curry’s chips. Everyone knows this. Kblaze already told you that it bothers you that Bron gets his credit while Curry doesn’t.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

You really can’t. And if you do try to discredit Bron’s chips there is no way you can discredit them in the way people can towards Curry’s chips. Everyone knows this. Kblaze already told you that it bothers you that Bron gets his credit while Curry doesn’t.
    no excuses.

let's review steph/GSW playoff run

2015: no kyrie, no love.
    2016: choked a 3-1 lead while being big favorites.
    2017: KD
    2018: KD
    2019: got embarrassed by Kawhi
    2020: missed playoffs in prime
    2021: missed playoffs in prime
    2022: no JA and no Murray
    2023: lost to a 38 year old bron

one of the most undeserving careers in recent memory, and that's saying a lot

7-time NBA All-Star

Thank you OP for pointing out the players in history that are capable of having dominant teams because some guys aren't capable of mostly winning with any lineup

For example, Lebron went 1/4 with AD and 1/4 with Love and 1/4 with Wade except the Allen miracle

So he's only capable of 1/4 regardless of lineup and therefore is far below the guys that are capable of having dominant teams and consistent winners & favorites

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    let's review steph/GSW playoff run

2015: no kyrie, no love.
    2016: choked a 3-1 lead while being big favorites.
    2017: KD
    2018: KD
    2019: got embarrassed by Kawhi
    2020: missed playoffs in prime
    2021: missed playoffs in prime
    2022: no JA and no Murray
    2023: lost to a 38 year old bron

one of the most undeserving careers in recent memory, and that's saying a lot
    Steph still managed to beat 14 All-NBA First Team selections in the playoffs in that time which is many more than the inferior player faced and almost triple the number the inferior player beat in his entire career.

curry - 1
    iguodala - 1

kd - 2

curry isnt on this list....

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    Steph still managed to beat 14 All-NBA First Team selections in the playoffs in that time which is many more than the inferior player faced and almost triple the number the inferior player beat in his entire career.
    With all-star help also.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Curry didn't bring 4 rings. KD brought 2. Luck/injuries brought the other 2. At most, he brought 1: his FMVP year.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by basketballcat View Post
    Curry didn't bring 4 rings. KD brought 2. Luck/injuries brought the other 2. At most, he brought 1: his FMVP year.
    KD didn't bring any rings with him when he joined. He only got them when on the team. And he still hasn't gotten any more after leaving.

Having to go through the tougher conference filled with All-NBA players year after year sure is lucky.

If you believe in media award FMVPs I guess you believed KD would have more rings by now. I wonder how that turns out.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit View Post
    KD didn't bring any rings with him when he joined. He only got them when on the team. And he still hasn't gotten any more after leaving.

Having to go through the tougher conference filled with All-NBA players year after year sure is lucky.

If you believe in media award FMVPs I guess you believed KD would have more rings by now. I wonder how that turns out.
    Your fundamental misunderstanding of the FMVP is hilarious. "Will this guy win more rings in the future?" Is that one of the questions asked in deciding FMVP?

Fact is, KD was the best player on that GSW team. He shot better than "the greatest fraud ... I mean shooter of all time".