Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default LeBron took this ragtag group of misfits to the conference finals.

He took a group of career losers to heights they’ve never been.

I mean look at em… Mohamed bamba…. Rui…. Schroder…. I mean half of these dudes had 1 foot out the league before this season. Troy brown…. Loonie Walker…. Jared fking Vanderbilt…. Was Austin reaves even drafted?

I know anything less than a champion is a failure to Lebron cause his haters think so highly of him but this was a damn good run if you ask me….damn good

Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-23-2023 at 05:44 PM.

Default Re: LeBron took this ragtag group of misfits to the conference finals.

So has Jimmy Butler. So much for this "tough" era.

Banned

Lol. Pathetic attempt at damage control. Lakers were the most stacked team in the league. And they straight up underachieved because they don't know how to play team ball. A waste of talent, and utter failure.

NBA rookie of the year

OP is a bitch just like his idol

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

bron today said it is over.

The chosen one is done.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Didn’t we start the season 2-8 or something?

The fact that LeBron was able to lead us to a WCF and cuck Curry again in the process is astonishing

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

There is not a single good team in the NBA right now.

Loser like Embiid

playoff virgins always look shine along side bron and he gets them paid in the off season, GOAT player + team mate.

It was a good playoff run from Bron. They just need a proper second scorer like Kyrie because AD is just a supped up utility guy that feeds off garbage type buckets - which is good for a big man.

But Bron is old and can't be relied upon the whole game. Things would have had to be close to perfect for them to win the title. Could happen next year with some re-tooling.

I rule the local playground

I agree. It’s amazing how AD dragged a bunch of scrubs including Lebron to the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post
    It was a good playoff run from Bron. They just need a proper second scorer like Kyrie because AD is just a supped up utility guy that feeds off garbage type buckets - which is good for a big man.

But Bron is old and can't be relied upon the whole game. Things would have had to be close to perfect for them to win the title. Could happen next year with some re-tooling.

Kyrie completes them. Athough I feel like you could also just have 2 more snipers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Kyrie completes them. Athough I feel like you could also just have 2 more snipers out there.
    I think the Lakers struggle when things get stagnant. LeBron isn't the type to correct bad play out there anymore due to his age/tiredness.

Nuggets went through it last night. Jokic rested, Murray was out there going 1 on 1 - and the rest were ball watching. He comes back on and the rhythm returns. Jokic is 28 though - and able to do that. Lakers need a Kyrie instead of two snipers I think, because he can take the reigns and switch it up, carry them at times, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    it's LA, they'll quickly grab the big name rather than role fillers

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Loser like Embiid
    If Bron were to join up with Embiid/Harden and take those phenomenal chokers to a conference finals, then he would be undisputed GOAT.