Red face I think LAL figured the Nuggets out in Game 4. Next year when they play, LAL crushes

Remember when people kept saying LAL had momentum after every loss?

Default Re: I think LAL figured the Nuggets out in Game 4. Next year when they play, LAL crus

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    cant wait for game 5 fam

lakers finally finding their rhythm after last night. we just need to bench dlo for tomorrow's game, and play TT for more minutes.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: I think LAL figured the Nuggets out in Game 4. Next year when they play, LAL crus

Quote Originally Posted by red1 View Post
    cant wait for game 5 fam

lakers finally finding their rhythm after last night. we just need to bench dlo for tomorrow's game, and play TT for more minutes.
    I’m glad you opted for early rest last night Rajesh. I was afraid of having to knock your bitch ass out again but you spared me the trouble. Thanks dawg

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post

Arby, are you going to take this?

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Arby, are you going to take this?

Heh, well it wasnt just him, it was most people in the game threads and most of the media.

Probably just that a lot of people havent really watched Denver this season. They've been a better team than people realized the whole time.

Lakers still had some punch thanks to Lebron, and they were inevitably going to make runs and keep games close. But if you watched both teams going into the series it was clear Denver was just better and bound to win out over time. A sweep certainly wasnt automatic, but a fairly decisive series in their favor was always the likely result.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut View Post
    I’m glad you opted for early rest last night Rajesh. I was afraid of having to knock your bitch ass out again but you spared me the trouble. Thanks dawg
    yo Ragveer stop talking shit about your indian ancestors

dont make me tell rajesh