Banned

Default "That, right there, just made [me] the greatest player of all time."

LMFAO

College superstar

Default Re: "That, right there, just made [me] the greatest player of all time."

"He traveled in the backcourt and there was no violation."

Why is this so common with Lebron? Ugly footwork is ugly. LOL

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Default Re: "That, right there, just made [me] the greatest player of all time."

I want to hear him explain that the side of the backboard Dirk one legger was off his bad foot….

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    "He traveled in the backcourt and there was no violation."

Why is this so common with Lebron? Ugly footwork is ugly. LOL
    No.

Van Gundy was referring to the Denver player that caught the rebound off the side of the board. Who travelled while holding the ball, assuming a 24 sec violation was called, but no referee called one…

It was an error they didn’t call a shot clock violation (they were probably in shock/awe he hit the side of the damn board lol), since the buzzer sounded before Denver gained possession, and since the ball clearly didn’t come anywhere close to touching the rim.

But that’s what Van Gundy was referring to, 100%

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    No.

Van Gundy was referring to the Denver player that caught the rebound off the side of the board. Who travelled while holding the ball, assuming a 24 sec violation was called, but no referee called one…

It was an error they didn’t call a shot clock violation (they were probably in shock/awe he hit the side of the damn board lol), since the buzzer sounded before Denver gained possession, and since the ball clearly didn’t come anywhere close to touching the rim.

But that’s what Van Gundy was referring to, 100%
    Right, now I remember. My bad. Not a clear angle but I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron traveled in that play as well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Airupthere View Post
    Right, now I remember. My bad. Not a clear angle but I wouldn't be surprised if Lebron traveled in that play as well.
    I'm always surprised when he DOESN'T travel

Decent playground baller

They definitely didn’t play that up too much on air, would have been interesting to see the entire post shot sequence. Based off what little they did show, it looked like a complete cluster ****.