Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron becomes oldest NBA player to drop 40 points in a playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Yep.

You should cry about it.
    And why do you have an "empty stats" player in your top 3 when you trash empty stats players all the time?

Default Re: LeBron becomes oldest NBA player to drop 40 points in a playoff game

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    Yeah I wished he had keep pouring it on but I'm sure he was trying to conserve to finish the game. He literally played all but 3 seconds of a playoff game at 38. That's insane.
    Absurd. Its nuts there are people who don't appreciate that.

Instead, though, everything gets boiled down to Bron missing the last shot

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post

no

it boils down to his 3 point fourth quarter

him not challenging jokic when he was guarding bron on the perimeter. using up the entire shot clock go only swing the ball around to a role player to bail him out

there was the no call travel immediately before he launched up the ugliest baseline shot ever that bounced off the side of the backboard

then he got stuffed at the very end of the game

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    I felt bad for him. Especially those possessions Lakers had him guard Jokic
    Had to be LeCarry and LeAD while Davis setting on the bench for no reason while Dever up 3-0.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    no

it boils down to his 3 point fourth quarter

him not challenging jokic when he was guarding bron on the perimeter. using up the entire shot clock go only swing the ball around to a role player to bail him out

there was the no call travel immediately before he launched up the ugliest baseline shot ever that bounced off the side of the backboard

then he got stuffed at the very end of the game
    Right, and what did AD do? How about the supposely 3rd leader named Dlo? Or the amazing 15pt 4th quarter Walker. Or the aka Kawhi Leonard light, tied LA record for most points off bench in playoff game Rui Hachimura?

Quote Originally Posted by Nike D'Antoni View Post
    I felt bad for him. Especially those possessions Lakers had him guard Jokic

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy View Post

I never took his goat case seriously until I saw how hard haters were living and dying with his big moments. Even at 38, 20 years in he's getting prime, face of the NBA level criticism. And anyone else to ever live in an NBA uni was getting senior citizens passes by that point of their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Here's Lebron in the 4th quarters in the WCF

Game 1: 7 points 1/4 FG 0/2 3PT 5/7 FT
    Game 2: 6 points 3/7 FG 0/3 3PT 0/0 FT
    Game 3: 7 points 2/6 FG 1/4 3PT 2/3 FT
    Game 4: 3 points 1/4 FG 0/1 3PT 1/2 FT

which totals out to 23 points on 7/21 FG 1/10 3PT 8/12 FT or 43.8%TS

Pathetic.
    So... not clutch, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    Here's Lebron in the 4th quarters in the WCF

Game 1: 7 points 1/4 FG 0/2 3PT 5/7 FT
    Game 2: 6 points 3/7 FG 0/3 3PT 0/0 FT
    Game 3: 7 points 2/6 FG 1/4 3PT 2/3 FT
    Game 4: 3 points 1/4 FG 0/1 3PT 1/2 FT

which totals out to 23 points on 7/21 FG 1/10 3PT 8/12 FT or 43.8%TS

Pathetic.
    Oh wow

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon View Post
    I never took his goat case seriously until I saw how hard haters were living and dying with his big moments. Even at 38, 20 years in he's getting prime, face of the NBA level criticism. And anyone else to ever live in an NBA uni was getting senior citizens passes by that point of their careers.
    Just further evidence they know LeBron's the GOAT. If not, they wouldn't still feel the need to shit on him in year 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Just further evidence they know LeBron's the GOAT. If not, they wouldn't still feel the need to shit on him in year 20.
    Nah. It's as simple as this: If he gets lauded for his all-time longevity, then he justifiably should get criticized when he doesn't live up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by theman93 View Post
    Nah. It's as simple as this: If he gets lauded for his all-time longevity, then he justifiably should get criticized when he doesn't live up to it.
    You're a crazy man, coach.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    And why do you have an "empty stats" player in your top 3 when you trash empty stats players all the time?
    I've explained it to you multiple times. I can only conclude that you're not very bright.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    My criticism of him is that by not accepting being a contributing role player, he's dead weight that drags down the team. Yes, he's 38 years old, and very good for a 38 year old. But that doesn't give him a pass to consistently lose games for his team by taking all the shots that we know he's going to miss in the fourth quarter of close games. He's not that guy anymore, and by pretending he is, it costs the team.

Being a Laker hater, I love seeing it, but if you can't see that the criticism is justified, then I guess that would make you a Bronie fluffer.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    I've explained it to you multiple times. I can only conclude that you're not very bright.
    No you haven't. I want to hear it.