Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Is there any feeling on ish better than watching the team who eliminated you get

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    This will be a test of OPs jinx power.
    No way this Celtics team is doing the '04 Red Sox comeback from down 0 - 3. They're not built for it.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Is there any feeling on ish better than watching the team who eliminated you get

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut View Post
    You much enjoy seeing LeBron losing too then

Yes, but on the flipside it's also infuriating to see a narcissist succeed.

Overall, I don't feel much either way for Lebron these days.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

No unless your already a hater/or dont like a certain team to begin with. For me I never liked GS ever since idiot DURANT ruined it for all the other teams by stacking the deck on a already championship caliber team. Another one would be if the opposing team hit a last second game winner. Other then that I respect the winning team as they proved they are the better team, so why hate(may the better team win).

Quote Originally Posted by Sulico View Post
    Absolutely not.

As a warriors fan I'm very sad that Lakers getting pounded now. It means we were very weak and had no chance.
    This. If your team loses you want them to lose against the actual champ and not the next round fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe View Post
    No way this Celtics team is doing the '04 Red Sox comeback from down 0 - 3. They're not built for it.
    Neither was that Red Sox team to be honest.

I don't think the Celtics will come back either. I'm just hoping they can be competitive and win a game.

Philly had two chances to win one game against Boston and advance. The Heat winning 3 straight isn't a good look for Philly.

National High School Star Akeem34TheDream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Philly had two chances to win one game against Boston and advance. The Heat winning 3 straight isn't a good look for Philly.
    Sixers has constructed the most likely to choke team of all time. Harden & Doc and Embiid? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Akeem34TheDream View Post
    Sixers has constructed the most likely to choke team of all time. Harden & Doc and Embiid? Seriously?
    Before the series started i thought of a post to make but decided against it because i didn't want to troll Philly fans. The post was:

"Embiid, Harden, and Doc.... what could possibly go wrong?"