Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Requesting a Tpols welfare check after he bet $1k on LeTeammates to win tonight

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Turns out I really don't know shit.
    Remember this next time those tinfoil assumptions manifest.

Default Re: Requesting a Tpols welfare check after he bet $1k on LeTeammates to win tonight

Thanks bro.

I did bet on Miami in Game1 btw. But pusssied out in the 2nd quarter when Boston looked unbeatable. (to me)

Woke up thinking it'd be a Celtic blowout and saw Miami had a 46 point 3rd quarter and won the game.

you truly dont mister "celtics are as loaded as the 2017-2019 warriors" lol

Thanks bro.

I did bet on Miami in Game1 btw. But pusssied out in the 2nd quarter when Boston looked unbeatable. (to me)

Woke up thinking it'd be a Celtic blowout and saw Miami had a 46 point 3rd quarter and won the game.

I know patterns, but there are way more variables to ever 'know,' it's just a fun game. I don't bet money, tho, but it's fun to predict. haha, Like University of Illinois basketball, Cs are always underperforming in playoffs, but yea, I just dunno about their team. THEY CAN STILL WIN THE SERIES, but wow. If James Harden was replaced by some B lvl guard on 76ers, they prol would have lost that already.

Marcus Smart is hitting 3s at a rate I've never seen him hit at. The problem is the head of the snake, mainly Tatum. Brown and Tatum... still dono why they didn't trade one. Prol cuz they wanna keep Brown and can't get value for Tatum. NEVER TRUST DOOKIES.

My hottest take is that Cs take the series. haha. I wonder what kinda odds there are on that.

-Smak

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I've made my money back.

Felt like I got robbed on that Derrick white Game 6 bucket, so when I saw Tatum get hobbled, Celtics ice cold from 3, and Miami with the lead I threw down some money in the 1st half when the odds were still even on Miami and it paid off.