Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: People are taking issue with Steph being nominated for a “Social justice” award.

Apparently he won

Default Re: People are taking issue with Steph being nominated for a “Social justice” award.

I honestly wonder how many worthless awards they’re going to come up with, they’ve already created at least 4-5 in the last year or so, no telling how many more there’s going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I honestly wonder how many worthless awards they’re going to come up with, they’ve already created at least 4-5 in the last year or so, no telling how many more there’s going to be.

Everyone gets a trophy.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Ok so they apparently wrote a letter to the city to oppose condos and townhomes. What does California call “affordable”? You imagine a condo anywhere near Steph Curry goes for 1200 a month? I don’t.

Feels more like the super rich not wanting normal rich being up the street. I don’t know if anyone poor is harmed in any way.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...near-home.html

So of all the places to build, they choose the backyard of the most well known celebrity in town to build townhomes?

There are plenty of wealthy people in Atherton you could build these next to, and no one would be using binoculars to try to see; they're tech execs and no one would peer in because no one cares.

You probably would have paparazzi types or "independent journalists" paying for access to these places to take footage of their family and sell it. I have been reading the book Spare by Prince Harry and apparently a photo of his would sell for $10,000-$20,000.

Atherton is also a very small city; there's no reason to build such housing there when the city could buy land at half the cost just a mile or two over in another neighborhood. (ie: Redwood City where it's much cheaper)