Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Lakers are the #1 rated defensive team in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    LeBron was already the GOAT before this season, but leading another title team at age 38 just adds an even bigger gap between him and everybody else.

Guy had about 5 titles stolen from him due to shit teammates, injuries, and Durant creating an unstoppable super team.

His ring value is about 10. Imagine taking all rings at face value and thinking you know the game lmao

From 2004-2011, Lebron was either lottery, locked up, or upset every year (except 2006 although he only averaged 26 on 45% vs Pistons that year)

So Lebron was a massive loser just like Embiid or Jimmy Butler before the "decision" to stack the deck.

You're saying that Lebron deserves to stack the deck by teaming up with rivals from other teams, but that makes him BAD and INCAPABLE of winning without stacking the deck - and even his stacked teams yielded perennial underdogs, thus confirming that Lebron isn't that good.

And Durant had an unprecedented advantage from 2017 to 2019, but Lebron enjoyed an unprecedented advantage for longer (2011-2016) - Durant ended Lebron's unfair advantage

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    From 2004-2011, Lebron was either lottery, locked up, or upset every year (except 2006 although he only averaged 26 on 45% vs Pistons that year)

So Lebron was a massive loser just like Embiid or Jimmy Butler before the "decision" to stack the deck.

You're saying that Lebron deserves to stack the deck by teaming up with rivals from other teams, but that makes him BAD and INCAPABLE of winning without stacking the deck - and even his stacked teams yielded perennial underdogs, thus confirming that Lebron isn't that good.

And Durant had an unprecedented advantage from 2017 to 2019, but Lebron enjoyed an unprecedented advantage for longer (2011-2016) - Durant ended Lebron's unfair advantage
    You admitted he was GOAT 10 years ago on a different forum.

He's gotten better since then, peaked in 2016, and is now doing shit at 38 that nobody has ever done.

You lost man. Your hero lost. Lebron won. It hurts I know.

7-time NBA All-Star

You admitted he was GOAT 10 years ago on a different forum.

Everyone on that forum agrees that I didn't say that and 2013 was near the beginning of people contemplating whether Lebron had exceeded MJ's level.

Accordingly, by definition, the beginning of any contemplation will show everyone (not just me) considering whether Lebron was on MJ's level, but the difference is that the next 10 years shows you guys falling for the fraud while I railed against it - I took the right path in the fork and you guys went the wrong way for the next decade.. That's the historical record.

Everyone on that forum agrees that I didn't say that and 2013 was near the beginning of people contemplating whether Lebron had exceeded MJ's level.

Accordingly, by definition, the beginning of any contemplation will show everyone (not just me) considering whether Lebron was on MJ's level, but the difference is that the next 10 years shows you guys falling for the fraud while I railed against it - I took the right path in the fork and you guys went the wrong way for the next decade.. That's the historical record.
    Denying you said it is like denying the sky is blue.. makes you look deranged and ruins any possible credibility.

Lebron got objectively better after 2013 and had several dominant runs including the GOAT in 2016.

You've been battered for a decade after you already admitted he was GOAT. I feel bad for you

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Playoff defensive rating means little because everyone plays different teams and the pace or dynamic of each series will vary widely

So it means nothing.
    Lakers are posting a -7.45 defense in these playoffs when adjusted for opponents' strength. That's still #1 in the playoffs and by a pretty wide margin too.

7-time NBA All-Star

Denying you said it is like denying the sky is blue.. makes you look deranged and ruins any possible credibility.

Lebron got objectively better after 2013 and had several dominant runs including the GOAT in 2016.

You've been battered for a decade after you already admitted he was GOAT. I feel bad for you

I never said Lebron was goat and railed against it for a decade after the initial contemplation, while you guys fell for a fraud for the next 10 years - you thought a guy whose skillset yields perennial underdogs with super-teams was GOAT-caliber.. it's hilarious

You guys actually fell for stuff like "he plays all 5 positions" even though he has the worst teammate fits ever due to a 1-dimensuonal point guard skillset (abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position that imposes spot-up roles and underachieving brand of ball)

That's just 1 simple example of how Lebron is a complete fraud with a completely manufactured resume.. He was a massive loser and bed-wetter before the "decision" to manufacture a resume

I never said Lebron was goat and railed against it for a decade after the initial contemplation, while you guys fell for a fraud for the next 10 years - you thought a guy whose skillset yields perennial underdogs with super-teams was GOAT-caliber.. it's hilarious

You guys actually fell for stuff like "he plays all 5 positions" even though he has the worst teammate fits ever due to a 1-dimensuonal point guard skillset (abnormal ball-dominance for his size/position that imposes spot-up roles and underachieving brand of ball)

That's just 1 simple example of how Lebron is a complete fraud with a completely manufactured resume.. He was a massive loser and bed-wette before the "decision" to manufacture a resume
    Interesting, so you admit you contemplated it and that the mods didn't edit your posts like you've claimed. So you lied in bizzare fashion to cover up your "contemplation"

Zero credibility and manhood lost.

Lebron got better after your contemplation and is still competing for titles at age 38... a literal decade later.

You lost in the most blatant way possible. Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy View Post
    Lakers are posting a -7.45 defense in these playoffs when adjusted for opponents' strength. That's still #1 in the playoffs and by a pretty wide margin too.
    The LeBron effect.

7-time NBA All-Star

Interesting, so you admit you contemplated it and that the mods didn't edit your posts like you've claimed. So you lied in bizzare fashion to cover up your "contemplation"

Zero credibility and manhood lost.

Lebron got better after your contemplation and is still competing for titles at age 38... a literal decade later.

You lost in the most blatant way possible. Ouch

You lack reading comp - you fell for the fraud for a decade, while I chose the right path by railing against the fraud for a decade

Your argument is essentially "you fell for the fraud at first TOO"

lol

Now you're forced to find absurd narratives to support a fraud that yields perennial underdogs and losers REGARDLESS OF CAST - that's your goat
    Last edited by 3ba11; 05-15-2023 at 12:15 PM.

You lack reading comp - you fell for the fraud for a decade, while I chose the right path by railing against the fraud for a decade

Now you're forced to scramble around to find absurd narratives to support a fraud that yields perennial underdogs and losers REGARDLESS OF CAST - that's your goat
    You said you're ready to admit LeBron is GOAT before he ever even peaked... before he beat a 73 win team while leading in every category... before he won a title with the Lakers after several miserable lottery years before him..... before he broke the scoring record and before he led a title caliber team at age 38.

You were ready to crown him as GOAT BEFORE all of this. You LOST In devastating fashion and you've been in increasing denial about it as the years go by.

Be a normal person and admit the sky is blue and not deranged a lunatic claiming it's not.

You... lose. It's over. It's been over. Be normal.

7-time NBA All-Star

You said you're ready to admit LeBron is GOAT before he ever even peaked... before he beat a 73 win team while leading in every category... before he won a title with the Lakers after several miserable lottery years before him..... before he broke the scoring record and before he led a title caliber team at age 38.

You were ready to crown him as GOAT BEFORE all of this. You LOST In devastating fashion and you've been in increasing denial about it as the years go by.

Be a normal person and admit the sky is blue and not deranged a lunatic claiming it's not.

You... lose. It's over. It's been over. Be normal.

I never said Lebron was GOAT - I said that's what you guys think after 20 years of Jordan not playing.

So you're just lying 10 years after the fact by misinterpreting an old discussion that you weren't involved in

Your saying "you fell for the fraud at first TOO"

lol

That isn't true obviously because I never fell for the fraud even initially) - but even if it was true, at least I corrected immediately and didn't fall for the fraud for the next decade like you guys..

Lol.. I've been trying to help you guys for a decade but you refused

Now you're forced to find absurd narratives to support a fraud that yields perennial underdogs and losers REGARDLESS OF CAST - that's your goat

I never said Lebron was GOAT - I said that's what you guys think after 20 years of Jordan not playing.

So you're just lying 10 years after the fact by misinterpreting an old discussion that you weren't involved in

Your saying "you fell for the fraud at first TOO"

lol

That isn't true obviously because I never fell for the fraud even initially) - but even if it was true, at least I corrected immediately and didn't fall for the fraud for the next decade like you guys..

Lol.. I've been trying to help you guys for a decade but you refused

What the **** are you talking about?

^^^^

You literally said you were close to conceding that lebrons peak = mjs peak.. and the deciding factor would be length of peak

Well... that wasn't even LeBrons peak... he got better and had even better accomplishments after dominating the Spurs in games 6/7, while layering on ridiculous longevity achievements and continuing to dominate well into his upper 30s. You blatantly admitted that lebron PRE peak was just as good as MJs peak.

You self ethered yourself in embarrassing fashion by not only saying that shit, but then lying about it and now backtracking on that lie.

Devastating loss. Be normal and concede.

7-time NBA All-Star

^^^^

You literally said you were close to conceding that lebrons peak = mjs peak.. and the deciding factor would be length of peak

Well... that wasn't even LeBrons peak... he got better and had even better accomplishments after dominating the Spurs in games 6/7, while layering on ridiculous longevity achievements and continuing to dominate well into his upper 30s. You blatantly admitted that lebron PRE peak was just as good as MJs peak.

You self ethered yourself in embarrassing fashion by not only saying that shit, but then lying about it and now backtracking on that lie.

Devastating loss. Be normal and concede.

Investigation by an external party concluded that moderators deleted the words "you guys think" before the words "bron's better" in the above post, and/or purposefully misconstrued the imperative implied (you guys think), thus removing the obvious meaning ("recency bias made you guys think Lebron is better") - this meaning was obvious to Seadood at the time but misunderstood and misstated a decade later on various sites to support a fake debate..

However, it should be noted that 2013 was near the beginning of people contemplating whether Lebron had exceeded MJ's level - the next 10 years shows you guys falling for the fraud while I railed against it - I took the right path in the fork and you guys went the wrong way for the next decade.. That's the historical record.

Your argument is essentially that "you fell for the fraud at first TOO". lol.. that isn't true, but even if it was, at least I didn't fall for it for a decade like you guys.. I actually tried to help you guys see the light for a decade, but you refused.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy View Post

Lebron's defense is bad because the 2019 Lakers had a bad defense until AD made them 1st in 2020.

Ultimately, Lebron wasn't required to be a good defender for half his chips (no all-defense in his 30's) and passed less than MJ for the other half of his chips (less APG than Jordan for the first 9 years of their playoff careers... 06-14' vs 85-93').

Investigation by an external party concluded that moderators deleted the words "you guys think" before the words "bron's better" in the above post, and/or purposefully misconstrued the imperative implied (you guys think), thus removing the obvious meaning ("recency bias made you guys think Lebron is better") - this meaning was obvious to Seadood at the time but misunderstood and misstated a decade later on various sites to support a fake debate..

However, it should be noted that 2013 was near the beginning of people contemplating whether Lebron had exceeded MJ's level - the next 10 years shows you guys falling for the fraud while I railed against it - I took the right path in the fork and you guys went the wrong way for the next decade.. That's the historical record.

Your argument is essentially that "you fell for the fraud at first TOO". lol.. that isn't true, but even if it was, at least I didn't fall for it for a decade like you guys.. I actually tried to help you guys see the light for a decade, but you refused.

^^^^

So you lying about a mod editing one of the above posts doesn't change anything about the implications of your other posts and how they aged with time.

You lost.