Default I knew Philly was done when Embiid was dancin and whoopin it up as Game 4 ended

I remember when they were pulling away with a few minutes left to go up 3-1, and I saw Embiid goofin and whoopin like the series was over, before that GAME was even over… and I knew he was still the same old Embiid.

More concerned with dancing and laughing and being the cut up than securing the W first.

I specifically remember thinking they looked great, too big for Boston, about to go up 3-1, but then seeing Embiid clowning it up prematurely and realizing:

“Philly is gonna lose.”

Embiid is just not a pro. Too interested in being individually celebrated. Not a serious, dependable professional.

Local High School Star

Default Re: I knew Philly was done when Embiid was dancin and whoopin it up as Game 4 ended

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    I remember when they were pulling away with a few minutes left to go up 3-1, and I saw Embiid goofin and congratulating everyone likes the series was over, before that GAME was even over… and I knew he was still the same old Embiid.

More concerned with dancing and laughing and being the cut up than securing the W first.

I specifically remember thinking they looked great, too big for Boston, about to go up 3-1, but then seeing Embiid clowning it up and realizing:

“Philly is gonna lose…”

Embiid is just not a pro. Too interested in being individually celebrated. Not a serious, dependable professional.
    Stay classy LeBron fan. Karma is a bitch. That’s what ya boy said.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: I knew Philly was done when Embiid was dancin and whoopin it up as Game 4 ended

His mental weakness is definitely a factor, but I think Moreso his game just isn't suited for the playoffs. Same goes for Harden.

These guys even when locked in can't get it done because it's a physical, skill problem.

BTW, they were down 2-1.

Very good NBA starter

It's incredible that the league crowned a center as MVP that goes an entire 7 game series without doing a single simple hookshot.

National High School Star

Unless your name in Wilt Chamberlain odds are you are done in Philly