Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: All Bubble Teams BACK in Conference Finals - I thought it was a fluke?

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    So rest = more fresh players and higher level of production and overall game play.

HCA disadvantaged the Lakers.
    Dude lasted a few hours saying he wouldn’t hate on LeBron anymore.

Default Re: All Bubble Teams BACK in Conference Finals - I thought it was a fluke?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Dude lasted a few hours saying he wouldn’t hate on LeBron anymore.
    bron won him money, which is why he felt grateful for a couple hours. pretty despicable.

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

You are mad that I am superior to you in every way.

I produce smarter thoughts, live in a much nicer place, get to work out 6 days a week, have a nicer looking body, and wealthier than you are. Plus LeBron > Jordan and the Spurs will be a garbage franchise for the next 2 decades.

You shouldn’t put LeCheat in the same sentence as Jordan. That would be reserved for legends such as Babe Ruth, Muhammad Ali and Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    You shouldn’t put LeCheat in the same sentence as Jordan. That would be reserved for legends such as Babe Ruth, Muhammad Ali and Tiger Woods
    Metdown.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

So rest = more fresh players and higher level of production and overall game play.

HCA disadvantaged the Lakers.
    It was a weird scenario.

Nobody watched the 2020 Finals. It has the lowest ratings in league history.

Sunday’s Lakers-Heat NBA Finals Game 3 averaged a 3.1 rating and 5.94 million viewers, marking the lowest rated and least-watched NBA Finals game on record. The previous low was set two nights earlier by Game 2, which averaged a 3.6 and 6.61 million. The low before that was set by last Wednesday’s Game 1, which as previously reported drew a 4.1 and 7.41 million.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    bron won him money, which is why he felt grateful for a couple hours. pretty despicable.
    Lmao. Dude won 500 bucks and got a serotonin boost.

Can't believe u guys get so happy over a few hundred dollars. Yall need to make some real money.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc. View Post
    Lmao. Dude won 500 bucks and got a serotonin boost.

Can't believe u guys get so happy over a few hundred dollars. Yall need to make some real money.
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Walk on Water View Post
    LeBron surpassed Jordan already bro.

What year 20 Jordan was doing? Why wasn't his body able to last that long NBA wise?

College superstar

As in the other thread, one could argue whether the two seasons being three years apart are related or not. That's fine. But what I find more interesting is, this year is actually more anomalous and "flukish" than the bubble. In 2020 the Lakers were the #1 seed and the Nuggets were the #3 seed. There is absolutely nothing shocking on paper about those two seeds meeting in the Conference Finals. In the ECF that year, you had the #s 3 and 5 seeds meeting. It was not particularly shocking that the Celtics as a 3 seed made the conference finals, maybe the #5 seed, Heat, somewhat.

But could you imagine if the circumstances of this season (2023) had played out in the bubble? Both the Lakers and the Heat were play in teams at the bottom of their respective conferences barely getting in as 7 and 8 seeds. There would have been more fluke and asterisk talk if that were the case in the 2020 bubble. Again, as far as the Conference Finals go, this season is stranger than the bubble. Just based on seeding, the bubble was more normal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

“Just based on seeding, the bubble was more normal”

lmaoooo

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    haters fuming

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    It's 3 years later and the players are different...you stupid virgin insecure fvckhead

Post more pics of your sick pad, coke addicted daddy's boy
    If anyone is a rage filled virgin it's 8Ball

Whats crazy is i believe all 4 of these teams looked improved from 3 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy View Post
    If anyone is a rage filled virgin it's 8Ball
    I've had a girlfriend and now wife for 10 years now.

Try harder.

Pictures of my place are in this thread here, how does it compare to yours?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...history-of-i-h

Only absolute trash losers bring up the virgin insult. The cringiest losers I knew in high school and college were using it as insults and now they hate their lives. Same with Spurs m8, he's miserable.
    Last edited by 8Ball; 05-15-2023 at 05:15 PM.