Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: Ja Morant on video flashing another gun

I honestly don’t care but Ja needs to realize corporations care a lot about optics and he’s losing them money and they will punish him because of this. He is just not a smart dude.

when white people do it, they're exercising their 2nd amendment. when a young black guy does it, he's a thug. even if the white person is doing it on state capital which is government property which is an ultra felony.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    I honestly don’t care but Ja needs to realize corporations care a lot about optics and he’s losing them money and they will punish him because of this. He is just not a smart dude.
    I HOPE corporations cut him off and take his money.

And these are the incidents where no one was impacted.

He threatened the security guard at the mall + fighting a kid at his house.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

He actually thinks he's impressing people .

We are laughing at your ineptitude in understanding the consequences of your actions. Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    when white people do it, they're exercising their 2nd amendment. when a young black guy does it, he's a thug. even if the white person is doing it on state capital which is government property which is an ultra felony.

Those people aren't being portrayed as the face of a professional sports organization and aren't role models to millions of people.

Whether Ja likes it or not, being in the position he is in makes him a role model. Clearly he doesn't want that responsibility and the companies that pay him hundreds of millions of dollars wont pay him anymore.

He made a choice.

Ja reminds me of Rodman. Depressed and acting out due to frustration. Wants to tell the world who he REALLY is behind closet doors, but the backlash would be too much, so hes substituting that message with antics and edginess to try and get peoples attention hoping someone will reach out.

Manic depressive people are in a constant, desperate state of needing attention and reassurance. Highwhey for instance. The more nobody cares about him, the more he tries to provoke them to pay attention, which only compounds how little anyone wants anything to do with him.

Ja will probably post himself with a bazooka next time once the attention from this controversy fades.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn View Post
    Those people aren't being portrayed as the face of a professional sports organization and aren't role models to millions of people.

Whether Ja likes it or not, being in the position he is in makes him a role model. Clearly he doesn't want that responsibility and the companies that pay him hundreds of millions of dollars wont pay him anymore.

He made a choice.
    ackchually, they are the face of a nationally recognized group and admired by millions. This board even has its own admirers… ask patrickchewing.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Ja reminds me of Rodman. Depressed and acting out due to frustration. Wants to tell the world who he REALLY is behind closet doors, but the backlash would be too much, so hes substituting that message with antics and edginess to try and get peoples attention hoping someone will reach out.

Manic depressive people are in a constant, desperate state of needing attention and reassurance. Highwhey for instance. The more nobody cares about him, the more he tries to provoke them to pay attention, which only compounds how little anyone wants anything to do with him.

Ja will probably post himself with a bazooka next time once the attention from this controversy fades.
    How’s being unemployed at 37 working out Chris? If I’m the one of constant attention, why is it that you’re the one making daily threads about lebrons genetelia?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

ackchually, they are the face of a nationally recognized group and admired by millions. This board even has its own admirers… ask patrickchewing.
    Sometimes I think you're playing around, but then other times I think you're the dumbest and most ignorant poster on this site.

No one is endorsing them hundreds of millions of dollars and aren't getting the exposure even in the same universe as Morant was.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    This guy legit has the mentality of a teenager, constantly posting dumbass videos on his social and brandishing a gun to try to look like a gangsta. He’s reached Kyrie territory, a high scoring star but not true superstar whose teams win consistently without him, and will cause constant distractions for his team with his antics. I would not want this dude on my team.
    When did kyrie ever brandish guns lmao?

Having different opinions on social issues is nowhere close to this.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    When did kyrie ever brandish guns lmao?

Having different opinions on social issues is nowhere close to this.
    Exactly. Kyrie is just a fruitcake on another level. Harmless but funny as hell.

No one is endorsing them hundreds of millions of dollars and aren't getting the exposure even in the same universe as Morant was.
    You got me there, but their exposure, while less, may be more influential bc of how it sways people to vote a certain way…not to mention it was replicated in other states.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    Sometimes I think you're playing around, but then other times I think you're the dumbest and most ignorant poster on this site.
    Says the guy that admits he would lock in INNOCENT bystanders during a robbery with the gunman even though the situation resulted in a loss of life and other injuries.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Exactly. Kyrie is just a fruitcake on another level. Harmless but funny as hell.
    Fruitcake?

What?

If anything he's just not a sellout. An extremely intelligent individual who doesn't bend to the herd.

Kyrie could've been a mega commercial star but has always avoided endorsement.