NBA lottery pick

Default If Bron Wins Another Finals MVP....

As much as I'm a Jordan stan, if Bron wins another Finals MVP, Bron is the GOAT.

You can cry, you can hate, you can make up shit, you can spin shit, you can speculate, but the fact will be Bron is indeed the unanimous GOAT.

A 38 year old balling out of his mind and wins Finals MVP? The greatest scorer of all time? Possibly 5-6 championships? 4 time regular season MVP. 4 time Finals MVP. Came back from a 3-1 hole to defeat the greatest regular season team in NBA history 73-9 Golden State Warriors.

THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT FOR LEBRON TO DO IF HE WINS IT ALL AGAIN! YALL ON CRACK IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE.

And to add icing on the cake. He could actually play with his son in the NBA.

Say whatever you want. Wish whatever you can. Make up and twist whatever stats and analytics or whatever. The numbers speak for themselves. The argument is dead if he wins it all.

Bron... unreal...

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Default Re: If Bron Wins Another Finals MVP....

Even if he doesn't, he's the still the unquestioned leader of this team and the main reason why they're in this position. If you watch the games you'll notice LeBron is constantly giving direction, constantly giving mini pep talks to players in between plays, and constantly shifting momentum in crucial moments. His IQ and leadership is the best i've ever seen in sports and nobody is talking about it because nobody actually sees or understands how important the stuff he does is.

By far the best of all time. Anybody that even implies otherwise shouldn't be allowed to talk about the game.

LeMambo Nr 5

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Base off the pass two series I would give it to AD no question. Dude has been super dominant on the defensive side ALL BY HIMSELF, im talking about the center position. Leleader been picking his spots and bricking 3s. AD has been consistantly dominant.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    Base off the pass two series I would give it to AD no question. Dude has been super dominant on the defensive side ALL BY HIMSELF, im talking about the center position. Leleader been picking his spots and bricking 3s. AD has been consistantly dominant.
    LeBron gives him direction all game. AD is just LeBron's pawn in this giant chess game. LeChessMaster

Regardless of what happens, just watching that game last night, it's fcking impossible to believe that was a 38 year old who was absolutely dominating a pivotal playoff game like that against the defending champs He really might be All-NBA caliber into his 40's.