3 27.27%
  • Miami Heat

0 0%
  • Boston Celtics

0 0%
  • Philadelphia 76ers

1 9.09%

Default Re: Who will win the title?

why would you not wait until Game 7 is over and the CFs are set?

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    why would you not wait until Game 7 is over and the CFs are set?
    You see either of those teams as capable of beating LA or Denver 4 times? Boston and Philly are trying to give the series to each other.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Curry would of swept him but with him falling everything is lined up for jokic to win. No way Ad should be able to guard him. If embiid/harden loses he has no excuse to not win it all. Everyone that regularly kicks his shit in would either be out of the playoffs or in China playing for the Shanghai Sharks….

List of people that own jokic

Curry
    Harden
    Embiid
    Dwight Howard
    Poole
    O.G Annouby
    Capela

List of people jokic owns
    Bam
    Horford
    Robert “Twig” Williams
    Toody
    Kat
    Ayton
    Luka

I got the nuggets winning it all if the Celtics win tomorrow. No excuses. He beat the big fish out west in Phoenix and avoided daddy steph (aka steph daddy). All he has to do is beat an old man who is in year 20 to advance. Jokic is now my favorite to win it all. Lord knows if he plays Miami the nba is pretty much just giving him a ring…let’s be forreal lol….but anyway I’m rambling, I got nuggets as my favorite to win it all if the sixers fall…. Yes, I know I’m shocking everyone with that pick!Nuggets take it all it’s their year with him facing absolutely no resistance in the Finals.

Edit

If the sixers win game 7 i change my vote. But i think the rig is in. They have been cheating us the whole series. Something tells me Scott foster will be assigned to this game….they don’t even care about hiding it anymore
    Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 05-13-2023 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post
    Curry would of swept him but with him falling everything is lined up for jokic to win. No way Ad should be able to guard him. If embiid/harden loses he has no excuse to not win it all. Everyone that regularly kicks his shit in would either be out of the playoffs or in China playing for the Shanghai Sharks….

List of people that own jokic

Curry
    Harden
    Embiid
    Dwight Howard
    Poole

List of people jokic owns
    Bam
    Horford
    “Twig” Williams
    Did you watch the matchup between AD in Jokic in the bubble, or bother to look up their head to head stats?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I think the Nuggets are going to win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25 View Post
    You see either of those teams as capable of beating LA or Denver 4 times? Boston and Philly are trying to give the series to each other.
    I absolutely think the Celtics could win if they dont screw the pooch in game 7. Many teams have gotten out of messy 7 game series in their conference and turned it up in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    I absolutely think the Celtics could win if they dont screw the pooch in game 7. Many teams have gotten out of messy 7 game series in their conference and turned it up in the finals.
    Yeah Celtics were my favorites to come out of the East but those habits of playing with fire typically come back to bite you. Also I think their coach is by far the worst of the remaining coaches. Miami doesn't play around.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25 View Post
    Did you watch the matchup between AD in Jokic in the bubble, or bother to look up their head to head stats?
    The lakers had more bigs to go against Jokic like Howard and McGee. And with the bubble, that was AD at his best.

It's different now. Jokic been killing everyone in the regular season, including AD. In the playoffs, Jokic stepped up his game like always.
    AD should go off still, but there are times when he can't do it for some reason. Jokic is a different player now. He's top 3, arguably the best player atm. Definitely the best player in the playoffs. Denver is a different team too.

I think the WCF is the real finals. I'm leaning toward Denver, but the Lakers got a balanced squad. Denver is just as big as them, but the Lakers got LeBron. If his foot is better, then the Lakers might pull it off. If it isn't, then I'm guessing Denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku View Post
    The lakers had more bigs to go against Jokic like Howard and McGee. And with the bubble, that was AD at his best.

It's different now. Jokic been killing everyone in the regular season, including AD. In the playoffs, Jokic stepped up his game like always.
    AD should go off still, but there are times when he can't do it for some reason. Jokic is a different player now. He's top 3, arguably the best player atm. Definitely the best player in the playoffs. Denver is a different team too.

I think the WCF is the real finals. I'm leaning toward Denver, but the Lakers got a balanced squad. Denver is just as big as them, but the Lakers got LeBron. If his foot is better, then the Lakers might pull it off. If it isn't, then I'm guessing Denver.
    I agree on this being the real Finals. As a Lakers fan I would've liked to have seen Phoenix because I knew how flawed they were.

I don't know if Jokic has been killing AD. AD has no issues getting his vs Jokic as well so I see that matchup as a wash, certainly not with Jokic dominating AD.

This is an "others" series to me. I boil it down to the top 5 players. The top 4 are set (Jokic, Bron, Murray, AD) but who's going to be the 5th guy between the teams to give that squad the edge? I just think the Lakers have more viable options (D'lo, Reaves, Rui, Schroder, Walker) to rotate and fill that 5th slot. MPJ scares me but he doesn't seem to impact the game as often as he should given his talent. Inconsistent players like him can be frustrated by pesky defense. We'll see though.
    Last edited by Goldrush25; 05-13-2023 at 12:54 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Updated NBA Championship odds:

Boston Celtics +160
    Denver Nuggets +230
    Los Angeles Lakers +300
    Philadelphia 76ers +1000
    Miami Heat +1200