Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Reminder: Steph Curry brought 4 chips to his originally drafted team with 0 teamh

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Klay playing like garbage and Wiggins as a 2nd option is as weak of a title winning supporting cast as they come.

I'd challenge you to name supporting casts that weren't worse.

Naming Jordan poole just adds to the comedy.

Really? You find 18 ppg with 5 assists on 53% shooting and 70% TS through the west "comical" ? Many players would die for this help from the 3rd/4th option.

How do you expect anyone to converse with you or take you seriously?

+ Wiggins doing 18/8 on 47% on top.

Thats the 2 and 3 guys.

THEN you have Klay on top with 19 pgg, doing 20 ppg on 46% in the West.

AND the playmaking/defense/intangibles of Green?

And you dare to say that is a weak supporting cast?

A supporting cast isnt just a 2nd option.

Maybe look up how many playoff teams have 4 18+ ppg scorers throughout NBA history?

How about that?

Or compare it to the help Morant, Jokic and luka had.

How about that?

You cant, and you wont.

Since youre living a lie.

Much like you live a lie regarding lebron, which you may have broken out now. One can only hope you will break out of this lie at some point as well.

Default Re: Reminder: Steph Curry brought 4 chips to his originally drafted team with 0 teamh

The reality is, Poole/Wiggins/Draymond/Klay was by far the best or 2nd best help last year, with only the Celtics being close.

But these facts fall flat on your face for some reason.

In near time, you will once again spread lies and myths like you do with pretty much everything. like you did with the 2021 Nets (they destroyed them and were up 2-0 when kyrie got injured!), you will soon continue to say currys help was mediocre and it was a "hakeem level carry".

You genuinely create alternative universes for your opinions to make sense.

And I dont get why.

Why cant it just be a normal chip, Curry played like a superstar, got the FMVP and had some huge games?

Why do you need to create myths to downplay the capable and elite team the Warriors had, with Wiggins, Poole, Klay and Draymond?

Help is measured to what it was at the time, and last year, Curry had the best or 2nd best supporting cast in the NBA.

Morants, Jokics and lukas help through the Western Conference did not even come close.

Why is it so hard for you to accept benign facts? You dont need to change history dude.

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    people complain about westbrook but klay is basically westbrook with no handles, way less athleticism and heart, less passing. worse defense

Klay shot 47% TS in the Lakers series. Westbrook shot 51% vs the suns.
    Two total different players and you Warrior fans know their system/offence, 'live by the 3 die by the 3'. It didnt work out for them vs LA, Lebron James, one of the best basketball minds who is experienced going up against Curry and co. Klay need to change his game and be more of a spot up shooter, I can see him being a really good 3rd option in another system(but needs a pay cut).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Really? You find 18 ppg with 5 assists on 53% shooting and 70% TS through the west "comical" ? Many players would die for this help from the 3rd/4th option.

Thats the 2 and 3 guys.

Maybe look up how many playoff teams have 4 18+ ppg scorers throughout NBA history?

How about that?

How about that?

You cant, and you wont.

Much like you live a lie regarding lebron, which you may have broken out now. One can only hope you will break out of this lie at some point as well.
    Take what those players are in a vacuum over increased production from being in a system that generates so many of the widest open looks in the league.

What did Wiggins do before? What would dray realistically do on any other team that is unable to consistently get the ball to him in the high post with a 4 on 3 mismatch set where he merely has to pass to a wide open man? (This isn’t a tough thing for an NBA player to do). Then provide inconsistent hustle defense. Literally negative spacing where players sag off of him like Rondo

Klay shot under 40 percent in the Finals. I thought FG was important since i’ve seen you harp on Kobe’s so much while he shot better much better than Klay.

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    Two total different players and you Warrior fans know their system/offence, 'live by the 3 die by the 3'. It didnt work out for them vs LA, Lebron James, one of the best basketball minds who is experienced going up against Curry and co. Klay need to change his game and be more of a spot up shooter, I can see him being a really good 3rd option in another system(but needs a pay cut).
    Westbrook was more efficient, better defender, better handling, better passing, better rebounder.

You guys threw a shit fit over Westbrooks play.

Klay was worse while in a better situation.

Sip on that for a minute

Take what those players are in a vacuum over increased production from being in a system that generates so many of the widest open looks in the league.

What did Wiggins do before? What would dray realistically do on any other team that is unable to consistently get the ball to him in the high post with a 4 on 3 mismatch set where he merely has to pass to a wide open man? (This isn’t a tough thing for an NBA player to do). Then provide inconsistent hustle defense. Literally negative spacing where players sag off of him like Rondo

Klay shot under 40 percent in the Finals. I thought FG was important since i’ve seen you harp on Kobe’s so much while he shot better much better than Klay.
    Ah, so Klays shooting in the finals is the only time were actually looking at any production / stats from those 3 guys, and every other time its "look at them in a vacuum though".

Got it

Your drivel on how you view them as individuals is quite frankly irrelevant. No one is saying Draymond isnt benefiting from spacing, that isnt just down to Curry though. That also has to do with Klay, and believe it or not, Poole from last year.

Youre not an actual warriors fan though. You never posted on this account before Curry. Youre a Curry stan, and the only warriors players you will give any credit to or compliment in any way, are guys like Bogut, who are settled role players and wont ever possibly be proped up as more and thus arent a challenge to any Curry involved narrative.

Its a sad existence, truly.

Ah, so Klays shooting in the finals is the only time were actually looking at any production / stats from those 3 guys, and every other time its "look at them in a vacuum though".

Got it

Your drivel on how you view them as individuals is quite frankly irrelevant. No one is saying Draymond isnt benefiting from spacing, that isnt just down to Curry though. That also has to do with Klay, and believe it or not, Poole from last year.

Youre not an actual warriors fan though. You never posted on this account before Curry. Youre a Curry stan, and the only warriors players you will give any credit to or compliment in any way, are guys like Bogut, who are settled role players and wont ever possibly be proped up as more and thus arent a challenge to any Curry involved narrative.

Its a sad existence, truly.
    So you are going to try to argue the spacing created by Jordan Poole and Klay are anywhere in the same stratosphere as Steph Curry? lol

When is the last time you have seen two defenders show from 30 feet out and try to trap Klay or Poole, leading to a 4 on 3 defensive set where a teammate gets a wide open shot?

If you show me one clip i’ll never post on ISH again

btw if you are gonna cape for klay thompson’s pitiful shooting stats I hope you keep the same energy next time you have kobe’s name in your mouth

Just give props to Lebron and the Lakers #1 defence. If Warriors were matched up against Nuggets or Phoenix, I can see them winning and moving on to the 3rd round.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Thats the 2 and 3 guys.

How about that?

How about that?

You cant, and you wont.

An 18 ppg scorer only in select series that happens to shit the bed in the Finals during their toughest test is elite help?

You need new material arby.

Curry doesn't need superstars to win.

Dingo did it his way, the right way.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Chef is top 10 all time and led 4 teams to a title. No shame in that. Best player at his position ever too

Westbrook was more efficient, better defender, better handling, better passing, better rebounder.

You guys threw a shit fit over Westbrooks play.

Klay was worse while in a better situation.

Sip on that for a minute
    Warriors have that same core players from last years chip. Klay help bring 4 chips to GS and you guys turn on him like a switch just like that lol. Klay needs to get away from the fans up North and come to LA. His dad is a radio broadcaster for Lakers and he grew up a Laker. "Once your contract is over Klay, take a pay cut, focus more on spot up shooting, and play for the Lakers. Warrior fans are blaming you more then Poole and not giving credit to Lakers defence. Come home Klay".

Btw, take a paycut.

Quote Originally Posted by lxlHoTsAuSelxl View Post
    Warriors have that same core players from last years chip. Klay help bring 4 chips to GS and you guys turn on him like a switch just like that lol. Klay needs to get away from the fans up North and come to LA. His dad is a radio broadcaster for Lakers and he grew up a Laker. "Once your contract is over Klay, take a pay cut, focus more on spot up shooting, and play for the Lakers".
    be careful what you wish for

just don’t come complaining when he turns out to have worse efficiency then russel westbrook with no handles, passing, or rebounding.

good luck

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

.wrong

you get more credit for never team hopping

cope as you may, it is what it is

You are the one with something to cope with. Your feelings are hurt. Bad as it may sound that’s just how it is when our teams lose. Your boy lost and it hurt your feelings so you literally need to:

I’m fine.

Just telling you truths you don’t care to hear. Lebron winning the way he has is ranked higher than Steph, Duncan, and Bird. In fact he was ranked higher when he “only” had 3. He obviously got full credit for his wins. He got more credit for less wins even. I understand that’s hard to cope with…and I don’t personally care for it especially in the cases of Bird and Duncan who I’d prefer. But the world is what it is not what we’d like it to be to cope with heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You are the one with something to cope with. Your feelings are hurt. Bad as it may sound that’s just how it is when our teams lose. Your boy lost and it hurt your feelings so you literally need to:

I’m fine.

Just telling you truths you don’t care to hear. Lebron winning the way he has is ranked higher than Steph, Duncan, and Bird. In fact he was ranked higher when he “only” had 3. He obviously got credit for his wins. He got more credit for less wins even. I understand that’s hard to cope with…and I don’t personally care for it especially in the cases of Bird and Duncan who I’d prefer. But the world is what it is not what we’d like it to be to cope with heartbreak.
    no one cares bro