Arrow Lebron DOESNT need help, but can eliminated players be signed by teams still playing?

Like if Booker wanted to play for a random team thats still in it, like LAL for example, is that allowed?

Im guessing not for guys who still have years left on their current contract but what about free agents? Can a free agent thats eliminated sign on with Lebron? Or just sign on with whoever, I dont… it’s not about helping any certain guy, I’m just asking the question. Actually Im asking for a friend.

Is that possible?

Banned

Default Re: Lebron DOESNT need help, but can eliminated players be signed by teams still play

I'm guessing Bronie would be going after both Booker and Durant if it is allowed. You can't count on Hachimura or Lonnie Walker to come out of the woodwork and bail you out every game.

Local High School Star baudkarma's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron DOESNT need help, but can eliminated players be signed by teams still play

Nah. NBA teams have to set their playoff rosters before the postseason starts. This year the cutoff date was April 10. Teams submit their rosters, and they have to play with that roster until the playoffs are over.

Saw a basketball once

no, free agency doesn't start until after the Finals are over

High School Starter lxlHoTsAuSelxl's Avatar

��what??