Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: The Tragic Story of ISH Poster BigShotBob

You guys are toxic on here. You've chased the 1 rudy gobert stan outa here and now the 1-2 KD stans out. You've retired all the Rose family except 1 dude, and even the westbrook fam is gone minus me. What do y'all have against dudes that do not worship lebron? Let some other families eat

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    You guys are toxic on here. You've chased the 1 rudy gobert stan outa here and now the 1-2 KD stans out. You've retired all the Rose family except 1 dude, and even the westbrook fam is gone minus me. What do y'all have against dudes that do not worship lebron? Let some other families eat

I don't worship LeBron at all and consistently root against him.

Bigshotbob consistently trolls top players like Jokic/Giannis/Shai that is why he gets crapped on.

Not sure what other KD Stan you are talking about. If it's AutisticAcc he left because Embiid won MVP

are you refering to BigShotBob?

BigShotBob has had consistently terrible takes.

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

He does more hating than everyone else combined. Guy may like durant but he drags everyone else through the gutter trying to make whatever point he is trying to.

The Rudy guy does the same thing too. He wont even have a real conversation after the second reply.

I forget what me and Bob butted heads over.
    Maybe it was my hatred of Westbrick, IDK.
    But I recall months ago when it happened, thinking he definitely did play at a high level and had some understanding, but a definite bias of some sort that I recall clearly finding ridiculous.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

No way this dude is coming back, at least for a few months now that Philly got eliminated. Dude hated LeBron, Jokic, & Tatum, only current player he seemed to defend was Embiid and he just got eliminated.

I had some doubts about denver beating phx too and jokics defense was part of that and im happy to eat crow. still thinking jokic is worse than George or Booker is absurd, thinking denver has a better cast than mil because of scoring numbers is stupid, and calling the nuggets a heliocentric offense shows no basketball knowledge at all.

Add on really bad look to never admit you’re wrong or be able to take some shit for a bad prediction. That’s a problem with a lot of people on here tbf

Banned

Funny thing is though, LeShrivel has waaaaaayyyyyyyy more choke jobs than Durant does. And that's who OP picked to be his hero.

bump

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Back from vacation, glad that I could be a topic. Was in Honolulu with a beautiful woman that I am happy to now call my girlfriend. My daughters seem to love her too so that's a plus.

But back to business.

Nuggets stepped up. Congrats to them. Jokic played well but the team was a well oiled machine. Making the Finals in a team accomplishment.

As for Embiid? Doc is a hack. If Harden leaves then he needs a real coach and a solid cast to compete.

Tatum? Enroute to getting swept.

SGA? At home after getting clamped by his cousin.

KD? Won 2 games against the Western Conference Champs.

Lebron? Just got swept.

I was wrong about the Kings though that was the last thing I was adamant about before going on vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post
    Back from vacation, glad that I could be a topic. Was in Honolulu with a beautiful woman that I am happy to now call my girlfriend. My daughters seem to love her too so that's a plus.

But back to business.

Nuggets stepped up. Congrats to them. Jokic played well but the team was a well oiled machine. Making the Finals in a team accomplishment.

As for Embiid? Doc is a hack. If Harden leaves then he needs a real coach and a solid cast to compete.

Lebron? Just got swept.

I was wrong about the Kings though that was the last thing I was adamant about before going on vacation.

Right you weren't wrong about Jokic never getting past the 2nd round

SGA is 1st Team All-NBA.

Doc was a good enough coach to get them a 3-2 lead against the Cs, and a lead in game 6. Doc didn't shoot 5-18 in game 7.

KD won 2 games thanks to Booker shooting 80% from the field for two games. They are both at home watching just like SGA.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShotBob View Post

But back to business.

Lebron? Just got swept.

No need to excuse your terrible basketball takes. We're just happy to know you're OK.

Good college starter BigShotBob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Right you weren't wrong about Jokic never getting past the 2nd round

SGA is 1st Team All-NBA.

Doc was a good enough coach to get them a 3-2 lead against the Cs, and a lead in game 6. Doc didn't shoot 5-18 in game 7.

KD won 2 games thanks to Booker shooting 80% from the field for two games. They are both at home watching just like SGA.
    Yea I was obviously wrong because I had the Suns this year. Oh well like I said congratz to him. Jamal Murray played well too.

Okay? Would you rank him over Booker? I need names.

He didn't have a counter for Joe putting RWIII in the lineup. That's pretty embarrassing to me.

KD played below expectations but they'll be back next year. They only played about 13 games together total.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar