Default Who does Jimmy Butler win more rings with, Embiid or Rose if he doesn't get injured?

Thread title (or who does Jimmy have better probability to win a ring, for all the nitpickers)

As much as it hurts to say as a Rose fan who thinks MVP Rose was a historically good player, I would go with Embiid. A big-small duo is harder to stop than a penetrating non shooting backcourt and its easier to fill the rest with role players.

Default Re: Who does Jimmy Butler win more rings with, Embiid or Rose if he doesn't get injur

He doesn't win any rings at all being held back by Rose so I'm going with Embiid.

Default Re: Who does Jimmy Butler win more rings with, Embiid or Rose if he doesn't get injur

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    He doesn't win any rings at all being held back by Rose so I'm going with Embiid.
    Jimmy picked up half of his offensive repertoire from DRose, you blithering buffoon. Jimmy isn't Jimmy today without playing alongside Rose. When he came to Chicago he was just a defender.

NBA All-star

if you go by the current format, it favors the none-injured Rose because serviceable bigs are more available than one would like to admit. however, if the regular season was shortened, then I call it a tie, or based on match up, even favors Embiid, since the trend of regular season basketball has nothing to do with playoff basketball continues.