Good High School Starter

Default Will the last 2 minute report get this right re: Lakers vs Warriors?

Wiggins was granted a jump ball against Anthony Davis. However, it appears Wiggins reached in and on top of that, was also standing out of bounds when doing so. Two simultaneous misses by the refs. Will they call this out or ignore it?

Bonus points... you can also see LeBron calling a timeout in the background. And I believe the same happened to Steve Kerr trying to call timeout when Steph got control the jump ball, refs ignored/missed it.

Default Re: Will the last 2 minute report get this right re: Lakers vs Warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    Wiggins was granted a jump ball against Anthony Davis. However, it appears Wiggins reached in and on top of that, was also standing out of bounds when doing so. Two simultaneous misses by the refs. Will they call this out or ignore it?

Bonus points... you can also see LeBron calling a timeout in the background. And I believe the same happened to Steve Kerr trying to call timeout when Steph got control the jump ball, refs ignored/missed it.
    no, Kerr called it as soon as Steph let go of it.. you can see it.

I wonder what the correct call is given that Wiggins is touching it and being out of bounds. That should just be inbound Lakers then, right.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: Will the last 2 minute report get this right re: Lakers vs Warriors?

They got it partially right in the last 2 minute report. They missed the LeBron timeout and they missed the Wiggins foul, but at least they acknowledged Wiggins was out of bounds.

https://official.nba.com/l2m/L2MRepo...eId=0042200234

00:06.5 To 00:01.7
    Q4 00:05.9 Turnover: Out of Bounds Andrew Wiggins Anthony Davis INC Video
    Comment: Wiggins (GSW) and Thompson (GSW) both make clean contact with the ball when they tie up Davis (LAL). However, Wiggins' right foot is out of bounds while he is in contact with the ball, and possession should have been awarded to LAL instead of a jump ball.