Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Can Curry repay the 3-1 to LeBron?

Wardell can do anything. He’s a top 10 player ever.Never count out the heart of a champion. Wardell is still him even if it’s a bigger him on the other team… he is Stephen fkin curry. The same chef who laid his slong on kd’s shoulder down 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Wtf, Kyrie is still the same caliber of player he was in 2016.

He has always been a headcase, LeBron just kept him in check for the most part.

Go look at Kyrie interviews and him say that he has alot of regrets when he played with LeBron.
    That's all good and such, my point is that LeBron had a great sidekick who helped him overcome a 1-3 deficit, KI outplayed MVP Curry in those Finals. OTOH, Curry has no one, Thompson is inconsistent, Green isn't going to pickup the offensive slack, Wiggins is off and Poole is a blackhole. This series is ovah.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    That's all good and such, my point is that LeBron had a great sidekick who helped him overcome a 1-3 deficit, KI outplayed MVP Curry in those Finals. OTOH, Curry has no one, Thompson is inconsistent, Green isn't going to pickup the offensive slack, Wiggins is off and Poole is a blackhole. This series is ovah.
    Curry has no one all right, just 3 all-stars. Interesting how this guy is supposed to be as good or better than LeBron according to LeBron haters but doesn't get held to the same standards as LeBron.

Very good NBA starter

Lebron led team with a 3-1 lead is very hard to lose.

I think you see Darvin Ham play AD and Bron big minutes again to end this series add get rest.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Curry has no one all right, just 3 all-stars. Interesting how this guy is supposed to be as good or better than LeBron according to LeBron haters but doesn't get held to the same standards as LeBron.
    Who are the 3 all stars, I'd love to see this list.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    He literally had two teammates make it last year and Klay is still all-star level even with the decline in defense. He had a slow start to the year but once he regained his form he was really good on offense. You're gonna have to explain how the team was 14-12 without Curry if they're such scrubs. Poole is a bum though I'll give you that.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Draymond and Wiggins. And Klay has his days when he has like 8/11 3's. No one else in the playoffs is capable of that.

Curry kept the Warriors in the game, but he also shot terribly like 20% from 3, missed the last 2 shots and gave the ball over in the last posession.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I can't even think of a time the home team went down 3-1, forced a Game 7 and didn't win the series.
    I think the Knicks did that in 97 against the Pacers. That was the infamous Ewing missed finger roll game in game 7

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99 View Post
    I think the Knicks did that in 97 against the Pacers. That was the infamous Ewing missed finger roll game in game 7
    That was '95 bro, '97 was the Heat series with all the suspensions, which ironically, did involve a blown 3-1 lead

Brutal series for the Knicks, Reggie Miller 8 points in 9 seconds to start the series, the Ewing missed layup to end it.

Decent college freshman

Guys? Should we be concerned?

Na LA gonna win, this was a sympathy game. 4-2.

-Smak

He literally had two teammates make it last year and Klay is still all-star level even with the decline in defense. He had a slow start to the year but once he regained his form he was really good on offense. You're gonna have to explain how the team was 14-12 without Curry if they're such scrubs. Poole is a bum though I'll give you that.
    Are you retarded? Genuine question. I know the Lebron stan below you just says anything, but you at least try to be sensible. The idea that any of those guys are all star caliber players is laughable. Klay shouldn't be starting, let alone be an all star to a championship team.

Using that logic Lebron started the season with a MVP teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz View Post
    Using that logic Lebron started the season with a MVP teammate.
    By his dumbass logic, Lakers in 2020 clearly had so many all stars in Dwight and Rondo on top of AD and Lebron. Too stacked and anything but a ring would have been a huge disaster.

By his dumbass logic, Lakers in 2020 clearly had so many all stars in Dwight and Rondo on top of AD and Lebron. Too stacked and anything but a ring would have been a huge disaster.
    calm down