Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Can Curry repay the 3-1 to LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    tf are you talking about, Kyrie is a much better player now
    KI is a headcase bro, he wasn't off the rails when he played with Bran

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    KI is a headcase bro, he wasn't off the rails when he played with Bran
    He also hasn't come CLOSE to matching his level of play in the postseaosn since leaving Cleveland. Dude's been honestly mediocre in the playoffs ever since.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    No

LeBron had Kyrie when he was actually good, outplayed MVP Curry. Dingo has zero help. Not gonna happen
    Wtf, Kyrie is still the same caliber of player he was in 2016.

He has always been a headcase, LeBron just kept him in check for the most part.

Go look at Kyrie interviews and him say that he has alot of regrets when he played with LeBron.

Of course he can but as long as AD keeps playing like himself I don’t think he will. Never know tho.

No. AD will not have 3 bad games in a row. They have no answer for him.

NBA lottery pick

Warriors still a very dangerous team. Also, never count out the heart of a champion.

That being said, this series is over. This Warriors team hasn't shown me anything the entire season and post season to make me believe they can come back from a 3-1 hole. Also, the Lakers are just the better team. Bron and AD are the two best players in the series followed by Steph. The Lakers role players are also playing their role. This shit is ova. Lakers def making the Finals. No idea who is coming out East. If its Miami, go ahead and crown the Lakers the champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k View Post
    Warriors still a very dangerous team. Also, never count out the heart of a champion.

That being said, this series is over.
    This Warriors team hasn't shown me anything the entire season and post season to make me believe they can come back from a 3-1 hole. Also, the Lakers are just the better team. Bron and AD are the two best players in the series followed by Steph. The Lakers role players are also playing their role. This shit is ova. Lakers def making the Finals. No idea who is coming out East. If its Miami, go ahead and crown the Lakers the champions.

Its a tough call. Steph didn't shoot well and they lost by 3 with Klay going 3/11 and Poole 0/4, not to mention Lonnie Walker showing up big-time.

I think GS wins in G5 then the pressure is on for them to win in LA. G6 will be a toss up at that point I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k View Post

That being said, this series is over. This Warriors team hasn't shown me anything the entire season and post season to make me believe they can come back from a 3-1 hole. Also, the Lakers are just the better team. Bron and AD are the two best players in the series followed by Steph. The Lakers role players are also playing their role. This shit is ova. Lakers def making the Finals. No idea who is coming out East. If its Miami, go ahead and crown the Lakers the champions.
    Nah, Bron is absolutely not better than Steph right now

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Its a tough call. Steph didn't shoot well and they lost by 3 with Klay going 3/11 and Poole 0/4, not to mention Lonnie Walker showing up big-time.
    on the other hand, AD scored 4 pts in the 2nd half, Dlo was terrible and had his worst game, Rui did not play, Bron is due a big game.

or you look at game 1 and they hit 15 more 3s and lost, its hard to measure chances this way, at least in this series.

on the other hand, AD scored 4 pts in the 2nd half, Dlo was terrible and had his worst game, Rui did not play, Bron is due a big game.

or you look at game 1 and they hit 15 more 3s and lost, its hard to measure chances this way, at least in this series.
    LeBron is hurt. Unless he is on fire shooting he’s not gonna have a big game (for his standards).

I said the winner of last nights game would ultimately win series. So I'm gonna stand on that.

Golden State coming back wouldn't surprise me, though. If there's anyone motivated by "3-1" its Stephen Curry lol

They'll need Poole to at least be useful. Outside of Game 1, he's been pure shit water.

Probably an obvious statement, but its going to come down to which x-factors show up and when in the most crucial moments. AD can go 30/20 or 15/8, and we don't know which version of him is showing up. I expect Klay and Poole to play better at home in game 5, and if I were a betting man it's over in game 6. Would love to see it go 7 though....

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Feels like if they win game 5 they win the series. That said…I said in 16 the Cavs couldn’t go to GS and win a game 7 so it’s just guessing games.