Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: LeBron will never be top 5

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri View Post
    This 3ball isn't the real/original 3ball. It's a troll posting as a gimmick. But the original was a moron too so nothing's really changed.

I warned you against the media indoctrination of this fake goat debate.

But instead of thanking me for saving you from being a moron that thinks Lebron is GOAT, you're infact calling me moron for calling it out a decade in advance
    Last edited by 3ba11; 05-06-2023 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ball View Post
    LeBron's game isn't top 5 due to weak jumpshooting skill and ball movement, which results in weak fits with various player types and a low ceiling on team offense.. ultimately, the overall team ceiling is lower - 0.400 teams on the championship level... aka the "clippers of the Finals"

For example, his Heat and Cavs super-teams should've been 70-win juggernauts, but his playground brand reduced them to longshot underdogs in nearly every Finals.

Ultimately, when you opt to cheat over compete, that's worthy of a banishment of sorts - and he isn't SO outstanding (significant holes to his game and resume) that he requires top 5 no matter what (regardless of the cheating)

So there's nothing he can do except the following miracle:

win a ring in a fashion that shows your holes (jumpshooting skill, ball movement) are fixed and now elite/all-time.. so basically impossible.
    Stfu moron

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    Dude now saying his 2013 post was edited by mods.

That's what I said the whole time - look at the childlike language and how they tried to include every single point in there, aka he faced better comp, better prime, better everything.. it's absurd

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    That's what I said the whole time - look at the childlike language and how they tried to include every single point in there, aka he faced better comp, better prime, better everything.. it's absurd
    It's more absurd saying your 2013 post was edited by a mod. You made the post. Deal with it.

7-time NBA All-Star

It's more absurd saying your 2013 post was edited by a mod. You made the post. Deal with it.

I didn't. Deal with it

You guys should be embarassed that you hated what I was saying so much that you would go to such lengths to ban me and make fake posts and handles about me for a decade - look at the OP - case in point..

The mods are even worse.. They've actually taken over the original 3ball account and make fake posts from time to time on it to pretend it's me.. for example, they pretended I was melting down during Lebron's record-breaking game to break Kareem's record..

TLDR: there's much more evidence that the post was edited and it's fake, than otherwise.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...t-Clock-Era-12

Post #12, where I proposed that Curry was the 12th ranked player alltime while 3nutball was frothing from the mouth off his meds that Curry was the most overrated player ever. He ended up being voted 12th and then he went on win the title and finals MVP.

7-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

Post #12, where I proposed that Curry was the 12th ranked player alltime while 3nutball was frothing from the mouth off his meds that Curry was the most overrated player ever. He ended up being voted 12th and then he went on win the title and finals MVP.

Yes the rankings have always been fluid - that isn't post-worthy

The record shows that I made Curry top 5 in 2021, which was a full 2 years before everyone else is doing this year.

I was 2 years ahead of everyone because I understood the best skillset that wins with the least help (expert jumpshooters) - Curry helped me see this light and my all-time rankings since my turnaround on Curry have been pretty consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ba11 View Post
    Yes the rankings have always been fluid - that isn't post-worthy

The record shows that I made Curry top 5 in 2021, which was a full 2 years before everyone else is doing this year.

I was 2 years ahead of everyone because I understood the best skillset that wins with the least help (expert jumpshooters) - Curry helped me see this light and my all-time rankings since my turnaround on Curry have been pretty consistent.
    Yeah, no. You made a dumb take and tried to pivot with the 'Curry proved me wrong' bullshit. You weren't 2 years ahead of anyone. When I, and subsequently ISH, voted Curry was the 12th GOAT BEFORE he won the chip/finals MVP in 2022, this was the image of you saying Curry was the most overrated ever IN THE SAME TIME PERIOD:

We have the receipts when you said what you said.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...yer-in-history

You created this in May 2021. Curry was voted 12th by insidehoops Sept 2021. You lose.

Banned

Only a retard would have Curry ranked ahead of LeBron, even if Curry gets his 5th ring this year. Imagine if LeBron won 2 of his rings playing next to peak KD, and didn't FMVP in any of those title runs. This board would roast him non stop.
    So you're not going to count Curry's rings, but you'll say nothing about Bronie playing next to peak Wade and AD.

Loooowwwwwwwwwwwww IQ.

Banned

OP is right. LeShrivel's chance at top 5 flew away in 2011.

Truth hurts.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

*yawn*

Let me know when ANYONE passes The King in playoff or regular season points.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

F a t a l i t y

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Apart from longevity stats, including most turnovers EVER, I fail to see how he's even top 10.

Anyone?
    They once said of Ricky Henderson that he was such a great ballplayer that he was a Hall of Famer if you cut his career in half.

Well Lebron is a 4-time Hall of famer. He came into the league and led a basement dwelling Cav's teams to the finals...that puts you in the hall.

He then joined a "super team" that made 4 straight trips to the finals going 2-2 that alone puts you in the Hall.

He then returns to Cleveland goes 4 in 4 again including a comeback against the winningest team in NBA history when they were down 3-1.

And now he's a Laker at the twilight of his career win's a ring has a 30PPG season, leads the league in assists, and becomes Time's athlete of the year....oh and he's now making a run as a 7 seed,

Who are these five or ten players that have a resume that comes close to Lebron?

And the worst thing about this is you don't even bother defending your position. I don't agree with the group all the time but at the very least I'll justify my position. Why are you such a little bitch when it comes to Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs m8 View Post
    Apart from longevity stats, including most turnovers EVER, I fail to see how he's even top 10.

Anyone?
    There's 1 player that has more fmvps, 3 with more mvps, 5 with more career ppg, 23 with more career apg - none of the ones higher in ppg are above him in apg.

How could a player that fits these criterias not be top 10? I don't like Lebron, but that's just ridiculous.