Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron vs. Westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Hahaha the fat ginger human cancer getting owned on a daily basis
    I knew this whiny biatch was going to be in here throwing a bitch fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Court View Post
    Oh, it's only a matter of time before the merman comes into my thread. He can't stay away.

And you Bronie fluffers get reeeeeeaaaaaaaaally upset about Westbrook outplaying your hero, don't you? Lebron can't "will" himself to crack 20% on his three point shooting. And still averaging almost 7 attempts a game.

This fool's straight up getting carried.
    you're likely the only one here, maybe a couple other trolls, who thinks Westbrook has outplayed anyone, much less Lebron. he did exactly what he did in OKC for years in this series with the Clippers...pushed hard enough to get the numbers, yet the losses were equally there. impact is just a smokescreen for Westbrook. he's end of the bench if he's lucky, his turnovers and point blank misses have a great deal in costing him a roster spot in the NBA

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by r15mohd View Post
    you're likely the only one here, maybe a couple other trolls, who thinks Westbrook has outplayed anyone, much less Lebron. he did exactly what he did in OKC for years in this series with the Clippers...pushed hard enough to get the numbers, yet the losses were equally there. impact is just a smokescreen for Westbrook. he's end of the bench if he's lucky, his turnovers and point blank misses have a great deal in costing him a roster spot in the NBA
    What did LeShrivel do against the Grizzlies? Other than choke away two of the games and be a non-factor in the others.

What did LeShrivel do against the Grizzlies? Other than choke away two of the games and be a non-factor in the others.
    what, no more rebuttals to support Westbrook? lol

Banned

what, no more rebuttals to support Westbrook? lol
    You're the one who can't put up a rebuttal. I clearly showed that he outplayed Bronie.

All you can come back with is, "Bu-bu-but Westbrook lost." Yeah, Kawhi and PG were injured. LeShrivel had a mega-stacked team to get wins while he chucked up bricks.

I don't know why this guy seemingly enjoys making himself look SO.****ING.DUMB.

I'd hate to know what happened to cause this level of retardation.

Banned

I don't know why this guy seemingly enjoys making himself look SO.****ING.DUMB.

I'd hate to know what happened to cause this level of retardation.
    Only a matter of time before this emotionally frail loser goes into complete meltdown and says he's leaving ISH forever. For the 18th time.

Let me guess, the retard quoted me even though I haven't read anything he has said for months and he knows this?

Truly an idiot of gargantuan proportions.

I thoroughly enjoy seeing the responses to his idiocy though.

Banned

Let me guess, the retard quoted me even though I haven't read anything he has said for months and he knows this?

Truly an idiot of gargantuan proportions.
    It's starting.

jizzrag

Banned

Beezleblubber the bitch fit Bronie.

jizzrags have no souls

You're the one who can't put up a rebuttal. I clearly showed that he outplayed Bronie.

All you can come back with is, "Bu-bu-but Westbrook lost." Yeah, Kawhi and PG were injured. LeShrivel had a mega-stacked team to get wins while he chucked up bricks.
    Actually my rebuttals are concise to the post.

The only thing you’ve indicated is Lebron has a bad 3pt shot - there’s no relation to that meaning Westbrook outplayed Lebron. One is leading his team to the WCSF, no matter how much you want it to be a carry job - it IS Lebron leading the Lakers thru.

Bringing up Kawhi/PG is a non-factor as you hold Lebron to the result regardless of injuries - that is if your premise truly is Westbrook is better than or outplaying Lebron. But we know you’re BSing … continue lol

Banned

Actually my rebuttals are concise to the post.

The only thing you’ve indicated is Lebron has a bad 3pt shot - there’s no relation to that meaning Westbrook outplayed Lebron. One is leading his team to the WCSF, no matter how much you want it to be a carry job - it IS Lebron leading the Lakers thru.

Bringing up Kawhi/PG is a non-factor as you hold Lebron to the result regardless of injuries - that is if your premise truly is Westbrook is better than or outplaying Lebron. But we know you’re BSing … continue lol
    Not just bad. like worst in the league bad. Worse than Westbrick. Maybe even worse than Dillon Brooks. And there's nothing wrong with that....except that this low IQ idiot STILL chucks up 7 attempts per game.

Banned

jizzrags have no souls

^Loser in a bitch fit.